Requiem Of The Murderer - Scene 07

Zhan Zhao walked to Bai Yutang, raised his face and saw a spiral staircase diagonally above, the handrails of which were rusted. On one of the armrests, hung a black chain with a cross on it, which was swaying gently in the breeze.

Looking at the dome again, Zhan Zhao was stunned for a moment. There was a bronze convex mirror on the top, and the figure below was reflected on it, like a twisted monster, with a pointed head, broad shoulders, thin feet, and all over the body. If there are edges and corners, the facial features immediately become an inverted triangle arrangement, and no matter how handsome a person is, they are also ghosts when they are reflected in it.

After watching it for a long time, Zhan Zhao turned around and looked at Bai Yutang in confusion, "I don't understand."

Bai Yutang pointed to the place where the cross was hanging on the armrest and told Zhan Zhao, "Look carefully."

Zhan Zhao raised his face and took a closer look, only to find. On the side of the staircase above the hanging cross, there was a large strange trace—it should be dry blood.

"There are bloodstains here too." Ma Han walked to the front of the cross, about ten paces away from the wall, and pointed to a pool of dry marks on the ground.

"It's a good thing no one is cleaning here." Zhan Zhao folded his arms and studied it. The bloodstain should not have fallen from the stairs, that is to say, it was made by two people? No matter who it is, with so much blood, it is estimated that they are dead, right? "

"That stairway is a dead end for shooting." Bai Yutang pointed to the stair floor above the hanging cross, "It's almost impossible to hit the people there, unless..."

Zhan Zhao was puzzled.

"The jumping stray bullet." Ma Han pointed to the copper dome on the ceiling, "There is a dent, it's a bullet. The distance from this side to the top is no more than ten meters, and the ordinary dick is hitting the copper dome. It will produce a strong rebound. Because the top is a convex surface, and the landing point is in the internal test, the bullets bounce directly to the stairs, and the damage range should be exactly where the bloodstain and the cross are."

Bai Yutang nodded, "According to the height of the handrail of the stairs, the shooting point should be at the same level as the handrail, which is no more than one meter high. If it is an adult, it should only hit the leg. It is impossible for a person to move, and blood will remain. It shouldn't be there. But if it's a child, and it just hits the neck..."

Zhan Zhao opened his mouth - and what everyone described, Xin Xin's cause of death was in line!

"But, why would someone shoot into the sky?" Zhao Hu didn't quite understand.

Ma Han stood in front of the bloodstain, and stretched out his hand to raise the gun to Bai Yutang, "Here, draw the gun, press the trigger and get hit at the same time, when you fall down, grab it up, the bullet flies out, and the rebound hits ."

Bai Yutang leaned against the podium in front of the cross, "It's impossible for you to cause such a force that people could fall on their backs in an instant."

"Sniper rifle?" Zhao Hu looked up at the hole in the wall, "Someone deliberately created these holes?"

Zhan Zhao and Zhao Jue looked at each other and understood, "The purpose of the bullet hole is to create a sniper spot, so that people outside can hunt and kill people inside. It's a creative method!"

Ma Han raised his face, looked out through the bullet hole, and pointed to the fourth bullet hole on the left, counted from above, "It's three o'clock in line with the three-story building opposite, the shooting point is there."