Ghost Ship Murderer - Surfaced 35

It may be that Jiang Nan felt dizzy and nauseous after sitting on the swaying boat for a long time.

Lin Ruo sent Alia away, and was sitting on the side of the bed with her face up and thinking, when she saw Jiang Nan's face pale.

Lin Ruo sat up, "Are you seasick?"

Jiang Nan nodded in embarrassment. Mingming was many years older than Lin Ruo, but he wanted him to take care of her.

"Lin Ruo reached out and picked up the two oranges that Alia sent to him just now, peeled off a piece of orange peel and handed it to Jiang Nan," Wen Yiwen.

Jiang Nan took it and smelled it. Not to mention, the smell of oranges diverted some attention, and it was much better.

Lin Ruo gave her a few more slices of orange peel, and she simply ate the orange herself.

Jiang Nan looked at him and said with a smile, "You know a lot, young master?"

Lin Ruo smiled, gave her half an orange, and said casually, "Han Wei taught me."

"Is he your friend?" Jiang Nan took the orange, "Aren't all your friends all sons and daughters?"

"Of course not..." Lin Ruo stuffed the orange into his mouth, frowned, and took half of the orange from Jiang Nan's hand, "It's bitter, don't eat it."

Jiang Nan hugged her legs and sat beside him.

Lin Ruo felt that being idle was idle anyway, and he had a more cheerful personality. Instead of being bored, he might as well chat with Jiang Nan, so he said, "I met Han Wei when we were in college, so it happened to be in the dormitory. He is special."

"What kind of special law?" Jiang Nan was curious.

"Well... his grades are not particularly good but not bad, his body is not too strong but not weak, he is not too smart but not stupid, he is not very courageous but not small, he has a good temper but occasionally will be angry."

"Hehe." Jiang Nan was laughed at by Lin Ruo, "Aren't most people like this?"

Lin Ruo frowned and shook her head repeatedly, "Mmm, of course not."

"Is it because the people around you are the pride of heaven and have a unique personality?" Jiang Nan said with a smile, "Most people are really so ordinary."

"Then do you have such an ordinary friend?" Lin Ruo asked her.

Jiang Nan was stunned for a moment, "Well, this..."

"The kind of ordinary people you mentioned won't be friends with you, so it's not that they are ordinary, but that you have no chance to understand them." Lin Ruo smiled, crossing her legs like a prince The tone of the father is gentle, but the voice is usually soft, "If you really touch it, this kind of warm water will always be 40 degrees, and there are really not many people who don't burn their hands and don't touch it."

Jiang Nan looked at Lin Ruo, "What troubles do you have?"

Lin Ruo thought about it, pointed to the surroundings and asked her, "Is this a trouble?"

Jiang Nan smiled wryly and shook her head, "You know I'm not talking about the current situation. What happened to your friend? Did you break up with you or were you separated? You seem a little sad."

Lin Ruo was stunned for a moment, then looked forward, seemingly in a daze, "He was injured and turned into a vegetable."

Jiang Nan was surprised.

"But I woke up two days ago." Lin Rou said.

"Isn't that great!" Jiang Nan asked.

"I think he seems to be a different person." Lin Ruo frowned and touched the back of his neck, "I don't know if it's my illusion, but I saw him once after he woke up, and I was taken home and locked up before I had time to chat for a while. Locked down."