Toothless Murderer - Scam 22

Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang stood in front of the SLR glass in the interrogation room and took a good look at the little policeman in the interrogation room.

Bai Yutang asked Zhan Zhao, "Does he appear to be hypnotized?"

Zhan Zhao shook his head, "No, he's a little nervous, but he shouldn't be hypnotized."

Bai Yutang nodded, "That means he committed the crime spontaneously?"

Zhan Zhao nodded, "Well, spontaneously, the slightest counterattack."

Bai Yutang looked at Zhan Zhao speechlessly, and Zhan Zhao touched his chin, "This kid seems to be quite smart, maybe he can trick him."

At this time, the crowd at the door was already looking around. Everyone was curious-who planted a bomb and almost killed Baoju. Is this dissatisfaction with salary or vacation? Or was he punished by the bureau to clean the toilet, so he got revenge?

Bai Yutang looked up at the sky, obviously the police station had been bombed, and these people were still watching so happily, what's going on.

At this time, Jiang Ping opened the door and came in, handed Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang a document, and said, "This police officer's document."

Bai Yutang picked it up and looked at it. This little police officer was surnamed Wang and his name was Wang Yi. He originally belonged to the criminal police team, but something happened to him and he was injured. After being knocked out, it turned out that a colleague snatched it, and the bomb was quietly hidden when dealing with the evidence. Originally, the bomb disposal team had already separated the bomb, but this new type of bomb is not too powerful, and it is difficult to disassemble, so it has to wait for processing... In such a gap, he stole one and carried out this the plan of.

Zhan Zhao thought about it for a while, then laughed badly.

Seeing him smiling like a cat, Bai Yutang knew that he must have thought of a way to deal with the person inside, "Cat, how are you going to trick him?"

Zhan Zhao waved to Bai Yutang.

Bai Yutang leaned over, and Zhan Zhao whispered in his ear.

Bai Yutang froze for a moment, looked at Zhan Zhao, "Is it possible?"

Zhan Zhao stretched out two fingers—of course!

Bai Yutang nodded, took out his phone and called the control room, said a few words, then nodded to Zhan Zhao.

Zhan Zhao pushed open the door and walked into the interrogation room.

The police officer was handcuffed to a chair, and looked at Zhan Zhao with a subtle expression.

Seeing Zhan Zhao walking across from him, Wang Yi looked adoring, "How did you know about my plan?"

Zhan Zhao sat down and replied nonchalantly, "I want to ask you questions, not you to ask me, so let's save time." After speaking, he stretched out his hand...

With a "snap", Zhan Zhao snapped his fingers at him.

That person⑽⒁Hui DingBaoNaoqiбHuangMin Song.

The darkness lasted for less than two seconds, and then it turned on again.

While the man frowned to adapt to the change in light, he saw Zhan Zhao in front of him, snapped his fingers again, and then sorted out the scattered documents on the table, then stood up contentedly.

"Wait a minute." The man shouted.

Zhan Zhao walked to the door, stopped and looked back at him, what does that mean——what?