Ghost Ship Murderer - Guillotine 06

The stamp imprint on Chen Fei's hand is not Emilia, but a strange symbol similar to the "H" shape, but it doesn't seem like a letter, and it is also close to a "G" character, because the stamp is a circle Yes, it seems reasonable either way.

"What is this?" Zhan Zhao asked everyone around him to see if he could think of anything.

But everyone shook their heads—unexpected.

So, everyone in the forensic room turned their attention back to Chen Fei's shoulder.

What is the coolest way to cool off in summer? It's not ice cream, nor is it an air conditioner fan, but that wisp of ghost...

No matter how hot the summer is, if a kid suddenly ran out and said "hi" to you, you would break out in a cold sweat.

The two small handprints on Chen Fei's shoulders were like caterpillars covered with needles, which refreshed one's mind and felt a chill in the heat wave.

Zhao Hu grinned, "It's evil!"

"Children shouldn't have the strength." Gongsun calmly analyzed Chen Fei's body shape, "Although he is not very strong, he is not thin, and a child should not be able to subdue him.

Ma Xin cut off Chen Fei's shirt, looked at his back, and seemed to shake his head in confusion, looking at Gongsun.

Gongsun also looked puzzled.

"What's wrong?" Zhan Zhao asked him.

"If it is a child, the body should be very short. If he can suppress Chen Fei, he will definitely lie on his back, and people have a lot of strength when they are struggling. You can see such clear handprints. You can imagine how hard the murderer held him down. Then it can be inferred that some marks will be left in other positions."

"That's right." Bai Chi nodded, "If he was lying on his back, there would be a knee mark on his back, even if he was lying on his back with his legs caught. His ribs would still be there, but he didn't, his back and under his ribs were clean."

"The handprint is not the opposite." Bai Yutang frowned, "It can't be caused by pressing on the other end, it can only be this side... Then how did it get done?"

"Unless..." Zhan Zhao turned his face to look at everyone, "It's flying in mid-air, hold down..." As he spoke, he pressed Zhao Hu's shoulder, causing Zhao Hu to jump up in shock.

"Mother, it's so evil!" Zhao Hu got goosebumps.

Bai Yutang also felt that this case was strange and there was no clue.

Zhan Zhao took out his mobile phone and called Lin Ruo to ask, "Is there any documentation on Emilia's height and weight?"

Lin Ruo was also surprised to hear that, he thought for a while, "It seems that she is described as a medium figure, but she is a maid serving the young lady, so petite is unlikely, right?"

Everyone looked at each other, how could it have anything to do with such petite handprints?

"Hey, aren't you here yet?" Lin Ruo urged, "I'm about to start here, it's getting dark!"

Everyone was so focused on studying the corpse that they didn't pay much attention when it was dark.

When Bai Jintang saw that Bai Yutang and the others had a case to handle, he said, "If you don't go, just tell him."

Bai Yutang looked at Zhan Zhao.

Zhan Zhao put his hands in his pockets and shook his head, "You should have a good talk with Lin Ruo, and he is also in danger."

Bai Jintang nodded, and the journey continued.

Thirty minutes later, everyone drove to the villa where Lin Ruo was gathering.