Ghost Ship Murderer - Encounter In Ranging Sea 23

When Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang rushed to the hospital, they saw that the doctors' examinations were almost over. Ma Han and Zhao Hu had been waiting at the door. In the room, Lin Ruo sat quietly on the sofa and waited.

He Ying came out with the inspection report in her hand, "Congratulations, it's a miracle."

Lin Ruo came out and asked, "Is there anything wrong with him?"

"No, all body functions will recover soon, and there is no congestion in the brain, and memory and brain functions are all normal." He Ying handed the report to Lin Ruo, "After about a week of physical therapy, you will be fine. Get out of bed, and then you can go home to recuperate, and you will be able to adapt to normal life and fully recover in about half a year."

Lin Ruo accepted the report and thanked him. He Ying left with a smile on her face. Before she left, she glanced at Zhao Zhao and Bai yutang, got into the stairwell, and picked up the phone, "Xin Xin, your SCI..."

Ma Xin said helplessly, "They all have their own names, and the two most handsome are themselves CPs, so don't mess up your mind, be good."

He Ying started to rub against the wall again.

Ma Xin suddenly remembered that Jiang Ping was single, but...

"Do you want another nerd?" Ma Xin asked.

"I don't want it!" He Ying rubbed back and forth, "I want he to be tall, handsome and rich! Otherwise, you can be tall and handsome, or even handsome!"

Ma Xin was helpless.

"That." He Ying jumped down a few steps, leaning against the wall and whispered to Ma Xin, "That handsome uncle with a beard..."

"Wow..." Ma Xin raised his eyebrows and exclaimed, "You dare to try this difficult task, be careful not to die."

He Ying pouted, "Is it that scary?"

"Life is in danger, sister." Ma Xin said seriously, "Don't even think about it, a group of men are fighting for him. Let's stay away from the girl's house. At worst, I will take you to the criminal police team to pick them up. There are many handsome bachelors there."

"You said it." He Ying felt that it was almost the same, and in a blink of an eye... saw something shiny on the next step.

"Huh?" He Ying jumped down the next step, picked it up and looked at it.

Ma Xin heard He Ying mutter, "Who dropped the ring?"

"What ring?" Ma Xin was curious.

"Uh, I... Oops." He Ying suddenly called out, and then Ma Xin heard a "bang", and hung up the phone.

"Ying ying?" Ma Xin had a bad feeling, "Ying ying!"

"What's wrong?" Gongsun felt a little strange when he saw Ma Xin standing up suddenly.

"It seems that something happened." Ma Xin called Bai Yutang instead.

Bai Yutang was about to enter the room to check on Han Wei when the phone rang - it was Ma Xin's.

"Hello?" Bai Yutang frowned when he heard that, "Speak slowly."

"What's wrong?" Zhan Zhao asked.

Bai Yutang looked around and asked, "Where was that female doctor just now?"

"Go through the stairs of the safe passage." Zhao Hu pointed to the stairs.

Bai Yutang opened the staircase door, walked in, walked down one floor, and saw a girl in a white coat lying on the bottom of the steps on the next floor. There was a pool of blood on the ground. The girl seemed to have injured her head.