Requiem Of The Murderer - Kidnapping Case 09

Zhan Zhao and others sent the Zhixin siblings to their home. The house was not as simple as imagined, but it was neatly tidied up. Zhixin helped her by saying that it was the younger sister who was cleaning up, and the food was still cooked well.

Zhixin originally wanted to continue working at the gas station, but Xiaohu didn't dare to go, and Zhiqin didn't let him go again. After all, the three were only high school students. After all this, they were afraid after all.

"Come in and have a cup of tea?" Zhixin invited Bai Yutang and the others into the room, lightly. It was said that grandma was already asleep.

When Zhan Zhao saw the homework and books on the table, he casually opened it. Zhiqin's grades were very good, and Zhixin seemed to have missed some courses, but he was not a stupid student.

Zhan Zhao held his chin and watched Zhixin pour out the tea. He felt embarrassed and embarrassed because there were not enough cups.

Bai Yutang saw that it was getting late, so he asked Zhan Zhao, "They shouldn't come to trouble them again, right?"

Zhan Zhao shook his head, "No way."

Zhixin and Zhiqin looked at each other, Xiaohu asked, "Well, who are you guys?"

Zhan Zhao looked around and said to Bai Yutang, "Xiao Bai, wait for me outside, I want to talk to them alone."

Bai Yutang nodded, stood up and led the crowd out.

Zhao Jue refused to leave and wanted to continue watching, but was dragged out by Bai Yutang by the collar of his shirt and closed the door.

Zhao Jue went outside, touching the back of his neck and staring at Bai Yutang.

City T was very cold at night, Qin Ou and Luo Tian and the twins hid in the car, Bai Yutang was still standing at the door, and Zhao Jue stood at the corner of the house beside him, sheltering from the wind.

Bai Yutang looked at him and saw that he was wearing a white low-neck sweater, his neck shrank from the cold.

"If it's cold, go to the car." Bai Yutang said.

Zhao Jue raised his face and smiled, "Do you care about me?"

Bai Yutang leaned against the door, raised his face and looked at the dilapidated roof of the old house. The roof was carefully painted and nailed with some fireproof and warm materials. It was obvious that it had been carefully renovated.

"That brat, do you still cherish your family?" Zhao Jue moved to Bai Yutang's side again to block the wind, "What is that cat doing inside?"

Bai Yutang stared at the night sky in a daze, and said calmly, "Mao'er (Cat) heart is very kind."

"Cut." Zhao Jue was dissatisfied, "I know that your cat is good, so I don't need to talk about it, it's numb."

Bai Yutang smiled, "I'm serious."

"Yes, he's good, I'm bad." Zhao Jue pouted, "Your family and Zhan Zhao is a white lotus flower, and Lao Tzu is a pillow core!"

Bai Yutang looked at him, "I seem to have told you before."

Zhao Jue squinted.

"Excessive words." Bai Yutang whispered.

"Hmph." Zhao Jue twisted his face, "Fiercely said that my hands are dirty."

Bai Yutang looked at him, "I'm sorry."Zhao Jue was slightly taken aback, and was surprised to see Bai Yutang as if he was seeing the eighth wonder of the world, "Isn't the Bai family missing the apology cell? You actually said sorry to me?"