Toothless Murderer - The Secret Past 18

At this time, all the SCI staff gathered in the office, and a big clue was obtained in the case, so a meeting was needed.

The so-called progress is really beyond everyone's expectations. Zhao Jue actually knew the behind-the-scenes person who threatened to master the five chess pieces and become an enemy of SCI through various secret means, and from the tone of his speech, he seemed to have some hatred.

After Zhao Jue finished pulling Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang, he turned his face to look at Bai Ye.

Zhan Zhao and the others turned their faces away, and saw Bai Ye leaning against the door frame with a complicated expression, looking at Zhao Jue inside.

Zhan Zhao winked at Bai Yutang, what did he mean - ask Bai Ye!

Bai Yutang didn't care whether it was Zhao Jue or Bai Ye, he just asked, "Who is it?"

Zhao Jue narrowed his eyes, "Bitch."

"I know it's a slut, you've said it before." Zhan Zhao was speechless, "Now what's the name of that slut of yours?"

Zhao Jue didn't know what he was doing awkwardly, but Bai Ye said, "His name is Xie Tiancheng."

"Thank you Tiancheng?" Zhan Zhao frowned, "So familiar..."

"I really want to hear it." Bai Chi blinked.

Instead, Zhao Zhen suddenly asked, "Does it have anything to do with that Xie Tianlang?"

"Ah!" Zhan Zhao was shocked, "Yes, thank you Tianlang!"

Everyone else in SCI was wondering who Xie Tianlang was. Gongsun asked Bai Chi curiously, "Help me recall, who is it?"

"Did you forget?" Bai Chi reminded Gongsun, "In Qin Ou's case, the beautiful woman we caught pretending to be Zhen's manager was that Xie Tianlang pretended to be Li Ying."

"Oh......" With a word from Bai Chi, everyone woke up from their frustration.

"Is it just that ladyboy?" Zhao Hu asked, "That big curly beauty."

Ma Han asked, "Aren't you locked up? Xie Tianlang and Xie Tiancheng are so close in name, is there a relationship?"

"It's a brother." Bai Ye said.

Zhao Jue suddenly gave him a blank look, and Bai Ye looked helpless.

Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang were keenly aware that there seemed to be some involvement here. In short, this Xie Tiancheng made Zhao Jue very upset.

"Who can describe this Xie Tiancheng to me?" Bai Yutang asked Zhao Jue and Bai Ye.

"He's a pervert." Zhao Jue said firmly.

Zhan Zhao glanced at him, "Understood, can you say anything else besides adjectives?"

"Pervert is not an adjective!" Zhao Jue was serious, and Zhan Zhao pushed him aside to prevent him from speaking.

Zhao Jue was dissatisfied, and just about to resist, Zhan Zhao suddenly covered his hands, "Oh, my hands hurt."

Zhao Jue froze on the stool and looked at Zhan Zhao.

Zhan Zhao raised his eyebrows, pointed at the stool, "Don't move! Just sit!"

Zhao Jue pursed his lips, but he still sat still obediently.

On the side, Bao Zheng and Bai Ye looked at each other, as if a little surprised and surprised.

Zhan Zhao asked the two of them, "You two choose one to talk about."

Bao Zheng said helplessly, "I am not familiar with these two brothers."

Then everyone looked at Bai Ye.