Toothless Murderer - Thrust 03

Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang came out for a walk, picked up another serial murder case and went back to deal with it. Everyone drove separately. Qin Ou, Baichi and the others took Ran Shaoqi back to SCI first.

On the other side, Bai Yutang and Zhan Zhao took Gongsun, Ma Han and others to the scene of the second crime.

Of course, Bai Jintang and the twins also went together.

Bai Jintang was very confused. Is there something wrong, or is it necessary for him to move the ancestral grave?

The place where the funeral was held was quite far from the scene of the crime. He don't know what happened today. The road was quite congested, and it was difficult to drive and stop in traffic.

Just as he was on his way, Bai Yutang's phone rang.

Zhan Zhao very smoothly helped Bai Yutang who was driving to find out the phone. Anyway, Bai Yutang used this smartphone except for answering and calling, which Zhan Zhao used.

The call was from Jiang Ping, who happened to be stuck at an intersection, and a big screen in front of him didn't know what was playing. The drivers stuck in the motorcade on the road rolled down their windows and watched curiously.

"Hello?" Zhan Zhao answered the phone.

"It's amazing." Jiang Ping said, "I'll show you something."

Zhan Zhao blinked, and there was a video on his phone. When he clicked on it, Zhan Zhao frowned slightly...

Jiang Ping's voice came, "It's going crazy on the Internet!"

Feeling confused, Zhan Zhao stretched out his hand and patted Bai Yutang lightly, "Yutang, do you want to take a look..."

"I'm already watching." When Bai Yutang's voice came, Zhan Zhao raised his head, and saw the car window rolled open. Bai Yutang was looking outside, while Ma Han and Zhao Hu in the back seat were watching with their mouths open. The doors of Bai Jintang's car in front were all opened. Gongsun got out of the car and watched carefully with his glasses. Anyway, there is a traffic jam right now, so many people got out of the car to look.

What are people looking at?

It turned out that the big screen was broadcasting news, and the content of the news turned out to be that at Chang Yan's funeral, Zhan Zhao reasoned, and someone secretly filmed the whole process of SCI's capture of the murderer.

The twins opened their mouths wide while holding the car window, "I @#@#! Where did the camera come from?!"

Bai Jintang frowned slightly.

"If someone took a close-up shot, it's impossible not to find it." Da Ding frowned. "It was the staff who did it, and maybe it was a surveillance camera! The sound was also taken at the scene."

"But it's obviously a candid shot." Xiao Ding called back to the company, "Find out which hands and feet are not clean!"

At this moment, Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang heard Bao Zheng shout from Jiang Ping's office on the other end of the phone, "What's going on?"

"Looks like a sneak shot..." Before Jiang Ping finished speaking, Bao Zheng continued to shout, "Delete everything for me!"

Jiang Ping quickly thought of a way, "The speed of transmission is too fast, and it will take time to delete all of them."

"Hurry up!" Bao Zheng was anxious.

Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang looked at each other.

Later, Zhao Hu clicked on his mobile phone to check online, and saw that the amount of comments was astonishing. Many people read them, and most of them were amazed by SCI's method of solving the case. Many people felt that Zhan Zhao deserved to be a world-class psychologist. It's cool.