Toothless Murderer - Teeth And Medicine 02

Dead again!

Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang had no choice but to finish their lunch. Unwilling, Zhan Zhao skewered two skewers of siu mai, and left the restaurant while gnawing on them, preparing to punish evil and eradicate adultery.

The car arrived at the entrance of the church where the funeral was held. Bai Yutang opened the door and got out of the car when he was dazed by a burst of flashing lights.

Zhan Zhao took a look outside in the car—there were many reporters.

It turned out that Bai Yutang's car was too ostentatious. As soon as it stopped, the reporters at the door thought that some important person was coming, and it clicked whenever it came up.

But while pressing the shutter, everyone had a question - who is this extremely handsome guy?

Luo Tian had already arrived at the door, and led Bai Yutang and Zhan Zhao to the scene of the crime. On the way, he told them the details of the crime.

Among the large number of entertainment reporters at the door, there were also a few social news reporters, and some of them recognized Bai Yutang and Zhan Zhao. Although these two are not public figures, the identities of SCI captain and Bai Jintang's younger brother made Bai Yutang a celebrity. The same goes for Zhan Zhao, who is the most popular man in this world? Genius and handsome guy, people who have both are basically not qualified to keep a low profile.

The sudden appearance of these two people touched the nerves of many reporters. Could it be that something went wrong at the funeral and needed to be alerted to the SCI, a serial murder case?

Everyone has heard that Bai Jintang is possessed by an evil spirit, and there must be a murder case if he is not up to the task. Sure enough, the rumors are true!

"The teeth fell out?" Zhan Zhao asked Luo Tian curiously, "Why did the teeth fall out?"

Luo Tian shook his head. Ma Xin, who ran out to pick up the crowd, was the first witness. He quickly told Zhan Zhao that the dead woman was beside her at that time. She just drank a glass of water and died immediately. The water and food provided in that place were taken casually, and many people drank it and were fine. The water in the glass in the dead woman's hand had a strange smell and was very choking. "

"It's so choking and you still drink it?" Bai Yutang was puzzled.

"I also find it strange." Ma Xin seemed troubled, "It's impossible for a normal person to drink that glass of water, it smells so bad!"

"Is there any poison that can make people's teeth fall out instantly?" Zhan Zhao asked Ma Xin.

Ma Xin shook his head like a rattle, "I've never heard of it, my lord is depressed."

Bai Yutang and Zhan Zhao looked at each other - there were times when Gongsun was in a dilemma.

Zhan Zhao reached out and touched his chin, "Water that smells terrible..."

Bai Yutang glanced at Zhan Zhao, and saw that his eyes were slightly squinted and his fingers were touching his chin regularly, as if he already had a clue.

Luo Tian and Ma Xin looked at each other subconsciously, and they were both surprised - they couldn't be so magical, could they? There are clues like this?

Everyone arrived at the place where the corpse was.

Zhan Zhao immediately went to the corpse, squatted down, and looked at the mouth of the deceased.

Bai Yutang asked Gongsun, "Do you have a clue?"

Gongsun spread his hands, "I need to go back and do an autopsy."