Ghost Ship Murderer - Three Minutes 21

The sky gradually darkened, and a round of setting sun in the distance hung above the sea level. The orange light spread all the way, and the waves dyed golden rolled up and down... Affected by the typhoon, the recent sea surface has not been very calm.

The Emilia is moored near the port, and a large number of rainproof cloths are still laid on the ship. It seems that the paint on the railings has not dried completely, or it is afraid that something will be blown away by the strong wind... In short, the weird hull is covered, blocking the prying eyes of the public.

Lin Ruo got on the boat and stood on the deck, watching the sunset in the distance.

The sea is a special existence for him. He has seen all kinds of seas. Since he was sailing in his teens, he has encountered all kinds of wind and waves. The more dangerous, the more attractive they are to him. He was fascinated by huge waves and crazy about the endless blue. The sea never defeated him until that shipwreck.

Lin Ruo's fingers lightly slid over her chin, and some memories appeared in due course.

When he keep going forward, he always only know how to control the sails to move forward quickly. Han Wei will tease him, "Slow down, rushing to reincarnate?"

When she was young, Lin Ruo was so arrogant and self-confident that she was almost arrogant, "No matter how big the waves are, the young master can't be beaten to death."

Han Wei always laughed at him, "You have a very good life in this life, so take it easy and live slowly. The next life will not be so good."

Lin Ruo never cared about Han Wei's words...

Now, Lin Ruo still hasn't lost the courage to conquer the sea, and he has never been afraid of the huge waves, he just resists the so-called fate. It turned out that the difference between a good life and a bad life was so great, as if he was also in a shipwreck, he woke up, but Han Wei never woke up.

"Buzz..." The phone vibrated. Lin Ruo reached out and took it out. It was a text message. Before he could read it, he heard footsteps...it seemed to be coming from the upper deck.

Looking at the time on the phone, Lin Ruo frowned, and shouted in the direction of the stairs, "It's so slow, I've been waiting for a long time."

...

Following Lin Ruo's voice, the footsteps suddenly disappeared, but no one came up.

Lin Ruo was stunned for a moment, then frowned and looked in the direction of the stairs, "Stephen?"

"Stop playing." Lin Ruo was a little impatient. Just now, he received a call from Stephen asking him to go to the bar he frequented to talk about something, but halfway through the drive, he suddenly received a text message, saying that the location had changed. On the deck of the Milia.

Lin Ruo picked up the phone, didn't read the text message, but directly dialed Stephen's number.

A moment later, the phone rang on the stairs.

Lin Ruo looked at the sky, put the phone back into his trouser pocket, "Hello."

...

But there was still no response from below the deck, and... the phone's ringtone was cut off.

Lin Ruo was slightly taken aback, feeling that...something was wrong.

He took a step back, looked around, stared at the direction of the stairs, took out the phone, and called the bar that he had made an appointment with Stephen.

"Hey?" The bartender answered the phone, it was very noisy over there.

Lin Ruo asked, "Is Stephen there?"