Ghost Ship Murderer - Ship 27

Zhan Zhao used to think that "rushing to death" was a curse word, but sometimes it was a fact, but the technique was a little exaggerated.

Stephen and his group are eager to send the "Emilia" out to sea. The ship has just been delivered and has just tested the water, and it will make its maiden voyage soon. Not to mention how weird this ship is, the risk alone is simply a joke with the lives on board.

Bai Yutang went to Bao Zheng, trying to stop the Emilia from going out to sea, but Bao Zheng spread his hands, "Go and read the headlines on the front pages of the major media, this matter is hotter than anything else, the maiden voyage is tonight, There is still a red carpet before boarding the boat, and various celebrities and celebrities gather, how can I stop it?"

"The case isn't over yet!" Zhan Zhao was dissatisfied, "The murderer hasn't been caught yet, and the people on board have to cooperate with the investigation."

"Didn't the murderer Ruan Wengao be conclusively captured?" Bao Zheng was also helpless, "You really told the media that the murderer was Emilia's ghost? Don't you want the golden lacquered signboard of SCI? You, Dr. Zhan, have to do it psychologically. From a scholar to a metaphysician?"

Zhan Zhao squinted his eyes, squinted his eyes and called Bai Yutang—did Bao Ju eat raw rice today? All kinds of rage.

Bai Yutang was helpless—this ship can be big or small if it goes out to sea, and if someone dies, it will be a big news in the world. If the ship sinks accidentally, it will be even more serious. Lao Bao probably doesn't want to be left in the history books forever, but unfortunately there is no way, maybe that's the case. The group is tall, handsome and rich.

"Then what should we do next?" Zhan Zhao asked Bao Zheng, "Just let them go to sea like this? We already have clues. Emilia should be a person and not a ghost, but it will take time to catch them."

"How long will it take?" Bao Zheng asked.

"I just got an idea." Bai Yutang asked, "Can you excuse the safety of the ship and ask them not to go to sea for ten days and a half month?"

Bao Zheng frowned, "Of course not. Who do you ask to inspect the ship? If their ship can go to sea, it means it has been inspected."

Bai Yutang frowned.

"Tsk." Bao Zheng glanced at the two of them bitterly, then reached out and tapped his temples, "Use your brain."

Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang were both stunned, and looked at each other.

"If you want to hold the boat and prevent them from going out to sea, there are many ways, but you don't need people from SCI to come forward." Bao Zheng held his chin, "Don't always expect the serial murder case to hold a boat, you want to hold a boat. There are many reasons for taking it apart! After taking it apart and putting it back together, it must be at least a month."

Zhan Zhao touched his chin, "Take the boat apart?"

At this time, Bai Yutang had already stood up, smiled slightly, gave Zhan Zhao a hand, and said to Bao Zheng, "Then let's go out and continue to search for clues."

Seeing that he was enlightened, Bao Zheng nodded in satisfaction.

Zhan Zhao was still puzzled, and was dragged out by Bai Yutang. Bao Zheng shook his head - so it is really two different things to say that IQ is high or low and cleverness is not clever.

Zhan Zhao felt a little depressed when Bai Yutang directly dragged him out of Bao Zheng's office, seeing Bai Yutang pull out his phone.

Zhan Zhao narrowed his eyes and looked at him, "Why dismantle the boat and put it back together again? There's no reason why I don't understand, you understand, my IQ is obviously higher."