Toothless Murderer - Cat's trick 13

"So sleepy." Zhan Zhao yawned, walked out of the bathroom wiping his hair, and felt sore all over his body when lying on the bed.

Just lying on the ground for a while, "Boom"... "oops!"

...

They went downstairs to have supper, and after allocating rooms one by one, I took Zhan Zhao and my share of Bai Yutang upstairs, when I heard a scream coming from the room.

Bai Yutang was startled, and quickly opened the door to come in...

Zhan Zhao was lying on the bed rubbing his waist, while Lu Ban was sitting on his waist and licking his fur.

Seeing that Zhan Zhao was about to be crushed to death by Lu Ban, Bai Yutang couldn't help crying and laughing as he put down the plate in his hand and went to lift Lu Ban up.

"Meow~" Lu Ban called out as he was carried by Bai Yutang, flicking his big fluffy tail.

Bai Yutang put it beside the bed, and stretched out his hand to pat Zhan Zhao, who was tired and paralyzed on the bed, "Get up for supper."

Zhan Zhao put his arms around Lu Ban smoothly, "It's also a cat, why do you eat and sleep every day, and I have to catch perverts every day?"

"Meow~" Lu Ban broke free, jumped aside, lay down and licked his paws.

Zhan Zhao turned over and sat up, stretched out his hand to take the macaroni that Bai Yutang handed over, and smelled the aroma, and his mood improved a lot.

Bai Yutang climbed onto the bed and sat down, took his share, and watched Zhan Zhao while eating.

Seeing that he seemed to have something to say, Zhan Zhao leaned over and asked, "What are you looking at?"

"Ahem." Bai Yutang coughed, and approached Zhan Zhao and said, "The strap of the bathrobe is loose."

Zhan Zhao looked down, puzzled, "It's not loose."

Bai Yutang twitched, "It's loose."

Zhan Zhao looked at Bai Yutang speechlessly, and reached out to pull his belt...

"It's going to be spilled!" Bai Yutang held the plate and looked at Zhan Zhao who was trying to "molest" him.

"Brother, do you still have sausage?"

At this time, Bai Chi opened the door and came in... Just as he saw Bai Yutang carrying two plates, Zhan Zhao put his arms around his waist and pulled his clothes belt.

Bai Chi backed out silently and helped close the door.

Zhan Zhao squinted at Bai Yutang.

Bai Yutang held two plates and asked him, "Do you want to eat or continue?"

Zhan Zhao felt his stomach growling, let go of Bai Yutang's bathrobe, went to pick up a plate to eat, and asked Bai Yutang, "Do something interesting for dinner to refresh yourself?"

Bai Yutang leaned over to look at him, "Aren't you tired? You have to get up early tomorrow."

Zhan Zhao stared at him for about three seconds, then suddenly raised his foot and kicked him, "You son of a bitch! What are you thinking, I mean doing something refreshing."

"Of course it will refresh you." Bai Yutang ate the macaroni and felt less tired all of a sudden.

Zhan Zhao stretched out his hand, and went to have a meal

Bai Yutang continued to help him with the tray.

After a while, Zhan Zhao took the phone and clicked it, then continued to eat supper, with a wicked smile on his face.