Requiem Of The Murderer - Campus Life Revisited 12

At the entrance of the most famous private school in T City, several cars stopped.

Because most of the cars that pick up and drop off students at the gate of the school are very good cars, the people who arrived in a low-key manner did not attract the attention of others.

This time the student army -- Zhan Zhao, Bai Yutang, and Bai Chi. There was also a team of teachers - Gongsun, Ma Han, and Zhao Hu, who entered the school together and quietly came to the principal's office where Zhao Jue was.

In the office, there is a technician brought by Zhao Jue, who is responsible for technical issues such as controlling the camera and contacting Jiang Ping. The technical control room is well hidden, inside the compartment.

In the office, Zhao Jue and Bai Jintang are both there.

The twins were talking to Bai Jintang with two bottles of red wine. When they saw everyone coming in, the two smiled and packed the red wine into a luxurious wooden box.

Zhan Zhao took a look at the red wine and knew that Bai Jintang had recently bought a winery and started a batch of red wine business while it was still hot. It is estimated that he made a lot of money again. Knowing that Gongsun likes red wine, he brought two bottles of good wine back to him.

Zhan Zhao quietly glanced at the bidding tag that Xiao Ding had taken off, and curled his lips—everything is a floating cloud, his eldest brother is a money printing machine, the kind of diamond king in girl comics who takes money as his responsibility!

Zhan Zhao shook his head and returned to his senses. Zhao Jue had already finished talking about the undercover arrangement this time, and he didn't hear a word.

"Do you understand?" Zhao Jue put away the notebook, handed out the new ID card and student ID card to everyone, and asked, "Students who have questions raise their hands."

Zhan Zhao raised his hand silently.

"Speak!" Zhao Jue glanced at him, thinking that he was going to say something difficult.

Zhan Zhao stared at him for a long time and said, "You repeat, I ignored you just now."

Zhao Jue was silent for a while, then picked up a pointer on the table, "I want to corporally punish the students!"

......

After a while in the office, everyone finally explained everything clearly and the plan was made.

The arrangement is as follows:

Zhan Zhao, Bai Yutang, and Bai Chi are transfer students, because the university does not have clearly divided departments and colleges, and there are no classes, only necessary elective courses and optional minor courses. The total credits at the end of the school year are relatively easy to study, so Zhan Zhao and others also avoided the embarrassment of getting to know new students at school. The dormitory building is not a collective living on campus in the ordinary sense, and the students here are basically day students.

Ma Han is the instructor of the shooting class, Zhao Hu is the physical education teacher, Gongsun is the doctor of the school hospital, and the twins are... nurses.

Xiao Ding teased Zhan Zhao with the nurse uniform, "Does it look good?"

Zhan Zhao pouted, "Perverted!"

The twins were shocked, and slapped Gongsun, "Sister-in-law!"

Gongsun gave them a white look and raised his hand, "Go on duty, call me if you have something to do."

"What about you?" The twins looked at Gongsun in confusion.

Gongsun holds the wine and prepares to go to the luxurious private room next door for a drink with Bai Jintang