Requiem Of The Murderer - Assessment 08

Bai Yutang drove to the gas station, saw Zhan Zhao holding a cell phone next to him, looking at the text message just now, and asked, "Mao'er (Cat), under what circumstances would you send such a text message."

"It's very abnormal." Zhan Zhao also felt strange, "If you are in danger, since you can send text messages, why not send a gas station help or something, and ask if you want to refuel?"

"You're an expert in psychology, what do you think?" Bai Yutang turned a corner and found that as Zhixin and the others said before, there are no ghosts at night in this small place.

"I don't know what to say when sending a text message, it means something is implied, and when I don't say it's meant to be implied, it means being monitored. You can send a short message when you are being monitored. There are only two situations."

After Bai Yutang heard it, he understood.

The twins were puzzled, "What's the situation then?"

"I feel that the danger is approaching, and I am with the person who created the danger, but the threat has not yet begun. This is one type." Zhan Zhao replied, "The other is that it is not out of intention at all, but is controlled by others."

After the twins finished listening, they looked at each other and turned to Bai Yutang together, "Please translate!"

Zhan Zhao narrowed his eyes.

Bai Yutang smiled weakly, "Simply put, one is that Zhixin and the others take the initiative to ask for help secretly, and the other is that they are forced."

"Oh..." The twins nodded, "But what's the danger of the gas station? Don't go to the gas station when robbery. The convenience store near the gas station probably has more money."

Zhan Zhao tapped his chin with his phone, "It stands to reason that they didn't go out to work for a day or two, so why did the accident happen today?"

The car stopped near the gas station, Bai Yutang got out of the car and looked at it, frowning—there was no one at the gas station, the twins pointed to the small convenience store next to the gas station, "There's no one there! But there is a car."

Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang saw the black Audi clearly at a glance, and frowned slightly. They look familiar, wouldn't it be so coincidental?

Bai Yutang and others walked into the gas station and found a phone beside a gas machine. Bai Yutang picked up the phone and found that it was the one Zhixin used to text them just now. There is still the same text message on the screen, and it has not been logged out. It can be seen that it immediately fell after sending the text message.

"The back cover of the phone cracked, it should have fallen in a hurry." The twins looked around, "Those little devils you mentioned, are they in danger?"

Zhan Zhao stood by the gas machine, looking at the car at the door of the convenience store in the distance, then turned back and looked at the empty station building ahead.

Bai Yutang saw a bag of potato chips scattered at the door of the station, raised his eyebrows, and walked over quickly.

Reaching out and pushing the door of the station room, he found it was locked, so he knocked.

There was no reaction inside.

"Little tiger." Bai Yutang said, "It's us, open the door."

After a while, they really heard the sound of a table and chairs being overturned in a panic.

Soon, the door was opened, and Xiaohu slammed out.

Since his face was pale, Bai Yutang asked, "What happened?"