Toothless Murderer - Lover 05

After Bai Yutang was dragged out of the office by Zhan Zhao, Zhan Zhao made a phone call.

The call was made to the twins, and Zhan Zhao only asked one question, "Among the staff around Changyan, is there anyone who is very decadent, addicted to gambling or drugs, stupid, no one wants to be friends with him except Changyan? The brain damage exists?"

When Zhan Zhao asked this question, the twins answered immediately, "One, her assistant, was called Wang Hao only when she went abroad. Xiao Ding also added that it was Chang Yan's former classmate or something. In short, they didn't want him to work in Bai's at all. It was Chang Yan who insisted on letting him be an assistant. As the saying goes, inexplicably treats him well."

Zhan Zhao nodded, and asked Chen Jiayi and Qi Le, "Do you know this person?"

Chen Jiayi and the others looked at each other, seeming a little confused, "I've heard of it, but I haven't seen it."

Zhan Zhao smiled and said to Bai Yutang, "It's him."

Bai Yutang and the others felt puzzled, but no one would doubt Zhan Zhao's judgment, so... Bai Yutang didn't move out, and asked the police from the police station near Wang Hao's home to go and arrest Wang Hao.

Half an hour later, the police came to SCI with Wang Hao, a diary clipping in a camphorwood box, and Chang Yan's laptop.

Wang Hao was so frightened that he didn't know what to do. He said that Chang Yan told him to do it, and he just found out what happened.

Zhan Zhao smiled lightly and shook his head.

Everyone else in the SCI looked at each other in blank dismay. Even Bao Zheng didn't expect that, as Zhan Zhao said, the one who was caught was an out-and-out "brainless".

Everyone didn't understand—how did Zhan Zhao accurately find the murderer through a video?

...

At this time, Zhao Jue, who was wearing a floral shirt and holding a tablet computer, suddenly rolled off the beach chair under a parasol on the beach in Hawaii.

"Hahaha......"Bai Ye looked at Zhao Jue, who was lying on the sand while laughing and beating the ground, picked up the tablet computer that he was still at the side to watch, and saw a video teaching how to make "toothless capsules" was playing on it.

Bai Ye looked puzzled at Zhao Jue, who was half out of breath, "What are you doing?"

"Ah...haha..." Zhao Jue laughed so hard he couldn't breathe, and said, "I really want to see that cat's expression now, haha... The person who put up the video is an idiot, and he wants to challenge the cat , hahaha. I... I will live on this for the rest of my life, ahaha."

Bai Ye looked at Zhao Jue, who was rolling on the sand with laughter, and was a little speechless—what was Zhan Zhao's expression at this moment?

...

In the SCI office.

Zhan Zhao looked at Wang Hao who was sitting in the SCI office with his head in his arms, his expression was complicated and a little bit dumbfounding.

Bai Yutang walked over, looked at some information given to him by the police, and said to Zhan Zhao, "He has a gambling addiction."

Zhan Zhao smiled slightly, looked at another document in Bai Yutang's hand, "What else?"

Bai Yutang smiled and said, "I also checked the accounts of Pan Jie, Xu Hong, the choreographer and the poisoned dancer. The sum of all their windfalls plus Wang Hao's recent gambling debt repayment is equal to the saying that they have disappeared. those assets."