The Murderer Who Returns from Hell - The Missing Boxer 04

Jiang Ping used the latest set of equipment "donated" by Brother Bai to process the film in high-definition, and then placed it on a large screen newly added by SCI for everyone to watch.

During the time when everyone was on vacation, SCI carried out a renovation, which was specially done by Bai Jintang. Now it is as modern as a sci-fi movie.

Everyone looked at the picture on the screen, and the effect was even more exciting than a horror movie.

The video recording is silent, but the victim's mouth movements can be clearly seen.

Zhao Zhen is proficient in lip language, took a look, and was helpless, "The man ran and shouted, 'Help, there is a ghost...'"

Everyone frowned.

The height of the driving recorder is much lower than that of the surveillance lens, the distance is closer, and the picture seen is clearer.

The content of the video is that the owner who just got out of the car walked into the corner beside the yellow car out of curiosity and took a look. Everyone could vaguely see that there seemed to be a person squatting behind the car.

The owner just stood behind the man for about two or three seconds, then turned around and ran away in fright. It can be seen that his facial expression was extremely distorted, and he should have been frightened.

At the same time, a human-shaped thing behind him flew up and hugged his head. The man was dragged down and dragged into the shadow behind the car.

After a while, the attacker dragged the bloody owner out, searched around, and finally found that the trunk of the yellow car could be opened, so he threw the body in, covered the car cover, turned around and left up.

Jiang Ping intercepted a large number of pictures, and matched them with the corpse photos sent by Ai Hu and the others. It was shocking.

Several screenshots clearly captured the appearance of the assailant—withered limbs, a skeleton-like face, wrinkled skin, and the two black eye sockets.

Zhan Zhao found the photo of the "mummy" who attacked Zhang Yang at the airport.

"Is it the same person?" Bai Chi compared the two sets of photos.

"Yes, I did the comparison." Jiang Ping said, showing the comparison of the two sets of photos for everyone to see.

"This thing... is it human?" Gongsun touched his chin with a little interest, and looked at the mummy face in the picture, "The facial features conform to the structure of a human skull, and it doesn't look like some kind of mutation, nor does it look like it Cosmetic."

"By calculating the ratio." Jiang Ping has already done a precise analysis, "This person is about 1.8 meters tall and weighs only a hundred or so catties."

"So thin?" Bai Chi frowned, "How can you be so thin and have so much strength?"

"The machine is only calculated by its volume." Jiang Ping said.

"If the real person has this kind of structure and proportion." Gongsun looked at it for a long time, then shook his head, "That's really skinny."

Bai Yutang took out the photo of the corpse and looked at Yang's preliminary autopsy report for a while, then frowned, "This thing eats people?"

Zhan Zhao immediately leaned over, "Really?"

At this time, the elevator door opened, and Ma Xin, who was going downstairs to pick up the corpse, was holding a document. A little forensic doctor behind him helped push the corpse, and came up to pay respects to Gongsun.