Requiem Of The Murderer - Bloodlines 19

"It's also a killer?" Bai Yutang was puzzled, "How did you tell?"

"This." Gongsun put down the bowls and chopsticks, and went to the back room to get a long pipe with a strange shape and put it in front of Zhan Zhao and others.

"What kind of gun is this?" Zhan Zhao had never seen such a gun before, "It's so deformed."

"Remington..." Ma Han took the gun.

"Does Remington look like this?" Zhao Hu didn't think so.

"This is the earliest Remington." Bai Jintang reached out and took the gun to take a look, adjusted it a little, pulled the bolt, and saw that there was still a bullet in it, he stretched out his hand and took it out, "From gun to bullet, all modified by himself, the earliest snipers used modified sniper rifles."

Everyone opened their mouths slightly to look at Big Brother Bai.

Zhan Zhao asked Bai Yutang in a low voice, "Your eldest brother really doesn't in the arms business???"

Bai Jintang put the gun in front of Bai Yutang, "This gun has been mass-produced in six years, but no one used it in the 1980s."

"Isn't that what happened 40 years ago?" Bai Yutang frowned and asked Gongsun, "What about the autopsy results? How long have you been dead?"

Gongsun shrugged, "About three years."

Several people looked at each other.

When Ma Han picked up the bullet, he saw that there was a simple two-letter abbreviation on it—B.K.

"B.K...." Ma Han frowned, "No way..."

"What's the situation?" Zhan Zhao asked him.

Ma Han looked up at Zhan Zhao, "Eleven told me that he used to have a partner, nicknamed B.K, who disappeared twenty years ago. He has been looking for that person, and according to himself, he has nothing in assets but he was a great sniper, and the best gunsmith at the time."

"This gun has been remodeled very well." Bai Yutang pointed to the barrel, "It is almost impossible for a sniper rifle to silence the sound, but the noise reduction tube of this modified gun is very complicated, and it can almost completely silence the sound. It is a flawless weapon to ambush at close range, and it can also allow the sniper to escape safely without revealing his whereabouts."

Zhan Zhao raised his eyebrows, "He disappeared for twenty years and died for three years. Then what was he doing during the seventeen years?"

Everyone can't figure it out.

"I just said that the corpse has been dead for three years." Gongsun suddenly raised his head, a silver fork stuck in his hand, and the smile on his face had a special meaning, "I didn't say that people also died for three years."

Everyone looked at Gongsun as if they had eaten something bad. To describe it simply - bewildered and incomprehensible.

Zhao Hu scratched his head, "Gongsun, what do you mean?"

"Hair?" Zhao Zhen asked suddenly.

Gongsun smiled.

Zhan Zhao also nodded, "It takes at least ten or twenty years for normal people's hair to grow like that."

Bai Yutang frowned, "I can understand that hair grows after death, but after 20 years, where did the nutrients come from?"

"Cells." Gongsun raised his head, "I just called and asked Ma Xin to come over with the equipment. After a preliminary inspection, although the body of this corpse has dried up, some of the cells are still alive!"