Ghost Ship Murderer - The Source Of Wrath 25

He Ying rested her chin in both hands and watched Jiang Ping change the puzzle pieces one by one.

"What about this?"

"Not like."

"This?"

"Ok......"

"This?"

"Ok......"

"Hey, miss." Jiang Ping tried more than 60 or 70 face shapes, and finally looked at He Ying helplessly, "Do you remember?"

He Ying scratched her head, "I don't know...everyone looks the same."

"Are you prosopagnosia?" Jiang Ping was anxious, "It's clear that every face is different, how can it look like it?!"

He Ying leaned her chin and squinted at him. After a long time, two words came out, "Otaku!"

The corner of Jiang Ping's mouth twitched, he looked at He Ying for a long time, and said, "Leftover girls."

...

"oops!" The people in the ward who were chatting about the blue undead ring heard a commotion next door, and then saw Jiang Ping rushing in with his head in his arms, and He Ying held up a white pillow on the hospital bed and whipped him from behind.

Zhao Hu hurried to stop him, "Wow... girl, calm down, the crime of assaulting the police is very serious, and what's more, didn't you lose a lot of blood just now, and you are full of blood so quickly?"

He Ying was gasping for breath, pointing at Jiang Ping, "I can't spare you."

Jiang Ping hid behind Bai Yutang. He was a technician, and of course he was different from ordinary SCI police officers. The standard nerd didn't exercise, and he was almost the same type as Zhan Zhao and Gongsun. It's just that Gongsun has a poisonous tongue and can fly a scalpel at critical moments. If Zhan Zhao doesn't move his mouth, he will kill someone within a few feet of his mouth. Jiang Ping is more miserable. Giving him a keyboard can hack into the Pentagon or something, and the rest is free.

Zhan Zhao asked Jiang Ping curiously, "Why did you provoke her?"

Jiang Ping curled his lips, "After doing a puzzle for a long time, I can't even determine the shape of a face."

Zhan Zhao was slightly taken aback.

Bai Yutang looked at He Ying.

He Ying lost her temper and frowned, "I don't know if I fainted from the fall. I can't remember what that face looked like. I still remember it clearly before."

Zhan Zhao touched his chin lightly after hearing this, and looked back at Zhao Jue.

Zhao Jue was fine, lying on the sofa, fingering the bunch of blue hyacinths on the coffee table.

Zhan Zhao looked at the hyacinth tree again, frowning slightly.

A smile appeared on Zhao Jue's face, he opened his mouth, and gave Zhan Zhao a mouth shape.

Zhan Zhao looked at his mouth shape, and only said two words - good cat.

Zhan Zhao turned his head and thought in his heart—could it be that Zhao Jue's thinking was the same as his own?

At this moment, Bai Yutang received a call from Bao Zheng.

"Package?" Bai Yutang answered the phone and walked out. After a while, he came in with a sullen face.

Bai Yutang is familiar with Bai Yutang's expression. This is his expression when he is very unhappy but also very helpless...

"What's wrong?" Zhan Zhao asked.