Ghost Ship Murderer - Circular Thinking 39

Zhao Jue's beard was finally shaved off under the cooperation of Zhan Zhao and Bai Ye.

So, in the cabin, Zhao Jue pouted and sat on the sidelines pouting, Zhan Zhao ate the sandwich brought by Bai Chi in a good mood, and Bai Ye leaned against the side of the boat and stared at the slowly approaching boat in the distance in a daze.

"Do you want to eat?" Bai Chi bravely walked up to Zhao Jue, and handed him a cup of milk tea and a sandwich.

Zhao Jue quietly turned his face to look at Bai Chi, and then threw himself on him and hugged him, "Hey..."

Zhao Zhen hurriedly pulled Bai Chi away, Zhao Jue didn't cry, and sat cross-legged, eating milk tea and sandwiches to his heart's content.

Lin Ruo had a lot of injuries on his body, but he didn't remember the pain at this time. Looking up at the two brothers Han Wei and Han Ling, they were almost identical.

"I don't quite understand some things." Bai Jintang walked over to Zhan Zhao with great interest.

"Ask." Zhan Zhao was chewing on the sandwich, because he had just shaved his beard and was in a good mood.

"The death of Ding Yuan and the others is an illusion. They didn't really die, but the twin brother died, right?" Bai Jintang asked, "It was the real Ding Yuan, Rui En and others who did it...they created the illusion of my own death, but what was the whole process like?"

"That's complicated. This case is very complicated." Zhan Zhao rubbed his chin and began to ramble, "Actually, everything started like the universe..."

"Speak politely!" On the other end, Bao Zheng, who was listening to the case with a headset, couldn't help interrupting Zhan Zhao, "Speak humanly!"

Zhan Zhao pouted, "It seems to be the Milky Way..."

"Try talking nonsense again!" Bao Zheng was a little irritable.

Zhan Zhao sighed, "The solar system..."

Bao Zheng stopped talking, and sighed while holding his forehead.

"Why did the solar system form?" Zhan Zhao asked Bai Jintang.

Bai Jintang frowned and looked at him for a long time, "Speak well."

Everyone sighed helplessly.

"Simply put, the planets always revolve around the sun because of gravity." Zhan Zhao stretched out a finger to turn around, "Many things in this world will attract each other! The attraction between normal people and the laws of nature It doesn't matter, but abnormal people are another matter, do you understand?"

Bai Jintang leaned against the window sill and nodded after listening, "Can't you just say that those people are all abnormal people attracted by Lin Ruo?"

Zhan Zhao blinked.

Everyone clapped their hands—as expected of Bai Yutang's elder brother! Amazing comprehension ability!

Zhan Zhao stretched out a finger to pick his cheek, while Zhao Jue smiled gloatingly.

"I don't understand." Lin Ruo didn't quite understand the situation, "What does it have to do with me? I didn't join a terrorist organization, and I didn't conduct human experiments."

Everyone laughed. Lin Ruo was indeed innocent during the whole process, a typical example of being shot while lying down.

Zhan Zhao smiled and pointed at him, "Snow White didn't offend Her Majesty the Queen, but Her Majesty wanted her to die. Why?"

Everyone frowned and continued to look at Bai Jintang.

Bai Jintang was helpless, "Just say that Lin Ruo's temperament is close to Bruce's, so they are naturally attracted to him, so it's over. You bookworms will only complicate simple things."