Requiem Of The Murderer - Action 32

"The ghost is just a pretense, a tool for them to make money, isn't it?" Zhan Zhao analyzed the previous clues and reasoned, "Originally, a group of seven of PTW's killers disguised as a ghost to perform the task, and the reward was invested in continue the research, and it should have a very complete system and a large scale from twenty years ago to three years ago, so why hasn't it been discovered?"

"Someone is behind it." Zhao Jue saw a military vehicle parked in the canyon in front of him, and looked at his watch, "Is Bao Zheng really fast?"

"Who is supporting them?" Zhan Zhao asked.

"I'll be looking for the list and information later. This is the person you will arrest later." Zhao Jue smiled slightly, "Aren't you very smart, think about it again."

Zhan Zhao was stunned for a moment, then realized, "Are those rich people who kidnapped other people's children and paid the ransom?"

The corner of Zhao Jue's mouth raised, "The best way to launder money, sometimes when a sum of money is urgently needed, in order not to arouse suspicion, the ransom is the best way to evade, and no one will go to trace the whereabouts at all."

Bai Yutang frowned and stopped the car, feeling that the development of the case became clearer and more uncomfortable. From beginning to end, it was just a huge scam. Behind the scam were terrifying ambitions and uncontrollable called research. People's exploration of human beings is sometimes a double-edged sword. Academic things are beautiful to say, cruel to do, and the consequences are even more unbearable for human beings. Is it a punishment for breaking the laws of nature?

There were more than a dozen people standing next to the black military vehicle in front. They were the action team of the SWAT team. They were fully armed. Bao Zheng was standing at the front. It was rare to see him wearing a bulletproof vest with a gun and no suit.

"Bao Ju, are you leading the team yourself?" Bai Yutang took the bulletproof vest handed over by the SWAT captain and put it on. The two were obviously old friends, and nodded to greet each other.

Zhan Zhao and Zhao Jue also got out of the car, and Zhan Zhao asked him, "You already agreed?"

Zhao Jue grinned, took a few steps, and leaned over to examine the SWAT team members one by one.

Bai Yutang changed his clothes. On the other side of the canyon, Luo Tian and his car also arrived. Apart from Luo Tian, Qin Ou and the others, there were also the twins and Bai Chi, and Zhao Zhen and Bai Jintang who were languidly.

Bao Zheng frowned and glared at Bai Yutang, "You said that you are a large group of people who handle the case and take care of other family."

Bai Yutang twitched the corners of his mouth, thinking that he didn't say anything when eldest brother gave money to sponsor!

Bai Jintang raised his face and looked at a rocky mountain in front of him that seemed to be half-bombed, thoughtfully.

Zhao Zhen stretched out his hand and grabbed the collar of Bai Chi, who was going to get the bulletproof vest, "Aren't you a clerk? Don't join in the fun."

Bai Chi struggled for a long time, and finally got a body avoidance vest, but Zhao Zhen grabbed him and prevented him from wearing it. It seemed that he did not want him to participate in any action with the special police.

Bai Jintang nodded with satisfaction, feeling that his foresight was right not to bring Gongsun.

Bai Yutang shook his head, feeling that he didn't see it, he grabbed the bulletproof vest in Zhan Zhao's hand, pushed him to the back of the twins, and went to Bao Zheng's side with the SWAT captain to listen to the action plan.