Requiem Of The Murderer - Snipper Array 18

Bai Yutang entered the forest and quickly found where Ma Han was through the locator. He saw that Ma Han was behind a tree with his usual sniper rifle in his hand, and behind him were two people, one was Chen Xi, who was supporting Zhou Yi who had been shot in the shoulder, and Chen Xi's two little followers were not seen there.

Zhou Yi's shoulders were covered in blood. It seemed that he was injured by the shot just now. Bai Yutang checked it visually and felt that the injury was quite serious.

Bai Yutang was still a student, so it was inconvenient to draw a gun. He just stood in a relatively hidden position behind the tree and watched Ma Han.

Ma Han glanced at him, and Chen Xi also saw Bai Yutang beside him, and waved to him, telling him to leave quickly.

Bai Yutang knew the empty space between the trees where Ma Han and the others were hiding might be the shooting area. Since there were bloodstains on the ground, Zhou Yi guessed that it was the gun in here just now.

Bai Yutang looked around, wanting to leave the most dangerous sniping area, escape this forest and send Zhou Yi to the hospital, the fastest way is to go here. It was absolutely correct that Ma Han picked the most suitable position to take Zhou Yi and Chen Xi to escape, but the situation is unknown now, and if there is no one to cover, he can't escape. But to cover, Bai Yutang is not suitable for drawing a gun in front of Chen Xi and Zhou Yi, and even if he does draw a gun, his position is not good, it is best to be at a distance or a high place...

Ma Han frowned at Bai Yutang and shook his head, then looked back at Zhou Yi. Bai Yutang looked at the situation, Zhou Yi was bleeding profusely, and his face was pale and sweating. Bai Yutang understood that Ma Han meant that his position was not good and he couldn't wait any longer, so he let Bai Yutang think of something.

Bai Yutang thought for a while, excluding the students, there should be three people with guns in the woods, one is Zhao Xueyan, the other is Eleven, and the other is the mysterious ghost.

These three are all killers who kill without blinking. The only difference is why did Eleven call Ma Han in? Just to make him watch the fun? Or did Eleven know there were students hunting here and let Ma Han come in to protect those students? There shouldn't be such a kind sniper in this world...

Thinking of this, Bai Yutang suddenly froze slightly—good intentions? He suddenly remembered that when Zhan Zhao asked Ma Han about the meaning of the lighter, Ma Han seemed to have mentioned it. When Eleven taught him to shoot, he said that the best sniper will not cause collateral damage!

In other words, Eleven asked Ma Han to come in, so that he could protect the two students from causing collateral damage!

In other words, Ma Han took the two students to move the nest, and Eleven would never shoot to stop him. The rest were Zhao Xueyan and the ghost. The two of them wanted to kill each other, so they must have hidden their positions. Neither of them would shoot first, otherwise they would reveal their positions. So who fired the shot that hit Zhou Yi in the shoulder just now?

Bai Yutang made a relatively simple assumption, Lin Zi was the ghost who led them in, and the ghost should not be stupid enough to run into the forest, so her best position is to snipe not far away! The angle from which Zhou Yi was shot does not look like it was shot from a high place, and there is no need for the ghost to kill a student to expose the position. That is to say, Zhao Xueyan was the one who hit Zhou Yi.

There was only one shot from the beginning to the end, indicating that the ghost did not shoot. The world's best snipers and killers, under what circumstances can they find their bearings but can't shoot? There are obstacles. With the clear lens of the high-powered telescope of the sniper rifle, the leaves, tree crowns, and branches can't stop the target as big as a person. In other words, it is a tree trunk that is big enough to cover the whole person. There are really not many thick trees in this place.