Ghost Ship Murderer - The Devil Is Around 12

Dark and quiet night, dim lights, gloomy empty houses, a dead place that is hard to find in the city, a legendary haunted house, and a pale woman who behaves strangely.

Humans are animals with a sense of fear, but everyone feels different fears, just like some people are afraid of darkness, while others are afraid of light.

Jiang Nan's behavior is too different from ordinary people, so in the eyes of everyone, this woman is now in a state that can only be described as horror.

But there is another question here, which is Jiang Nan's identity.

Jiang Nan is an actor. The purpose of her stay in the haunted house is to speculate on the character Emilia. Although she is eating raw steak and acting strangely, it is still within the acceptable range of human ethics. At least she wasn't eating people, and she wasn't holding corpses.

Bai Yutang, Zhao Zhen and Bai Chi are all watching Zhan Zhao together now. What they want to figure out is—Is Jiang Nan crazy, or is it normal?

Zhan Zhao was also thinking about it at this time, and he wanted some details to judge, so...the four of them didn't speak, and quietly observed Jiang Nan's actions.

Jiang Nan leaned on the sofa and touched the melon in a daze, opening her mouth from time to time, as if she was talking to someone.

Bai Chi recorded Jiang Nan's words on the phone.

Of course, there was only Jiang Nan's voice, but every time she said a word, she would leave a blank space, as if she was talking to someone, but Zhan Zhao and the others couldn't hear that voice.

"Actually, do you know that when he told you that he loved you, did he mean it?" Jiang Nan asked.

......

"You know you're still planted in it?" Jiang Nan continued.

......

"Since you have already prepared, are you still so sad?" Jiang is still mumbling.

......

"That's true. I can understand how you felt at the time."

......

"It's really unfair. Some people hurt your heart, but they don't even have a heart, so they can't get justice."

......

"What should I do next?"

......

"Okay, listen to you."

At the end of the short conversation, everyone looked at each other and didn't understand what Jiang Nan was talking about. Could it be that they were filling in the blanks? One question and one answer, who knows what the answer is.

At this time, they saw Jiang Nan sitting upright, raised his hand to take the lighter on the table, and lit a candlestick on the coffee table. There were two more candles on the candlestick, so the room brightened a lot after lighting.

Jiang Nan's pale face became clearer.

At this time, everyone had a question—the recent high-temperature sauna days in S City, the temperature during the day was as high as 40 degrees, although it was night, the weather did not cool down.

Bai Yutang and others stood outside the window and most of their backs were wet, but there was no air conditioner or fan inside. Jiang Nan was wearing a thick skirt, sitting on the leather sofa, and her thick black hair covered her entire back and neck. Not even a drop of sweat.

Maybe it was her over-white foundation, as well as the refraction of light from a lot of blue glass decorative vessels and white candles in the room, which made her face seem blue.