The Murderer Who Returns from Hell - Corpse 02

The Wheel of Galiel was lost, whether it was a corpse brought back to life or stolen, it is a national treasure after all, so the airport blocked all exits and searched carefully.

The things were delivered to the plane accompanied by several staff members including Song Jiajia, and during the flight, even if the Wheel of Gale was revived, they would not be able to get out of the plane. So, the only possibility is that the plane disappeared after landing, that is to say, it was lost at the airport in S City.

Bai Yutang absolutely doesn't believe the mummy brought back to life. No need to ask, someone stole it! Moreover, according to the professional analysis of the method, it should be a premeditated theft of cultural relics.

"How many people know that you are here today?" Bai Yutang asked Song Jiajia.

"Well... there are quite a few people, including the staff of the research team over there, the staff of the museum, the research team of the university here, and a few experts I invited." Song Jiajia cried sadly, leaning on the wall beside her and lowered her head, "Ah My sister's thesis is about to go to waste! I've been studying it for several years!"

After a while, relevant investigators from the cultural relics department, foreign affairs department, and police station all arrived.

Bai Yutang was not in charge of this kind of theft case, and since he was on vacation, after briefly explaining the situation with the police, he dragged Zhan Zhao, who was interested in studying the box, to leave.

The driver arranged by the twins had been waiting at the gate of the airport for a while. By coincidence, Bai Jintang and Gongsun's plane had just arrived, so they picked them up together.

Gongsun was so tired that he dozed off on the back seat. As soon as Zhan Zhao got into the car, he dragged Gongsun and said that Song Jiajia and the others had brought the Wheel of Galiad.

Gongsun, who was in a half-sleeping state, "Ceng" jumped up, and when he hit his head, he was about to rush out, "The Wheel of Gale!"

Bai Jintang helplessly grabbed Gongsun's waistband, and asked Zhan Zhao, "What is the Wheel of Galiel, the brand of vodka?"

The corner of Zhan Zhao's mouth twitched, and he pointed at Gongsun, "Brother, you should guess what it is when you see how excited he is."

Bai Jintang's eyelids trembled, "A corpse again?"

Zhan Zhao nodded.

Seeing Gongsun struggling to get out, Bai Yutang said, "Forget it Gongsun, things are missing."

Gongsun was taken aback, then turned around, "What's missing?"

"That corpse disappeared as soon as we got off the plane." Bai Yutang said, "It may have been stolen from the tax umbrella!

"Why did you steal that thing?" Bai Jintang was a little puzzled, and asked, "Gongsun is not suspected?"

Gongsun gave him a sideways look, and when he gave up struggling, Bai Jintang dragged him in and pressed him on his lap, closed the car door, and the driver drove home.

Gongsun curiously asked Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang, "Did the corpse be stolen, or did they run away after being resurrected?"

Zhan Zhao was about to pat his chin to make a speech, but Bai Jintang and Bai Yutang said in unison, "How can you come back to life if you're all mummies?"

Gongsun covered Bai Jintang's mouth to prevent him from interrupting, and asked Zhan Zhao, "How did the box break?"

Zhan Zhao vividly added a bit of supernatural color, and described the process of the incident.