Requiem Of The Murderer - Three Generations 11

The next morning, Bai Yutang opened his eyes and saw Zhan Zhao sitting by the window, surrounded by big cats and kittens, holding a thick stack of documents in his hands, looking at the stack of documents carefully.

Bai Yutang reached out and rubbed his brows. Just as he was about to get up, someone asked him, "Are you awake?"

Bai Yutang was startled, he sat up dreamily and saw that Zhao Jue was sitting cross-legged on the carpet beside his bed, with a little lion lying on his lap, looking at him with a smile.

Bai Yutang frowned, "Why are you here?"

Zhao Jue raised his foot and shook his slippers, "Your cat wants me to come."

Bai Yutang sighed, got up and went to the bathroom to brush his teeth, asking, "What are you studying early in the morning?"

Zhao Jue came over, "You guys are going to school today!"

Bai Yutang was stunned for a moment, then turned to look at him, "Class?"

"Hmm." Zhao Jue nodded, "You and Xiao Bai Chi are going to be transfer students, and your family Miao Miao (Cat) and Gongsun are teachers. By the way, that idiot named Zhao Hu is suitable to be a physical education teacher, and then what..."

"Wait a minute." Bai Yutang rinsed his mouth very calmly, put down the cup, and stepped out to interrupt Zhao Jue, "I'm a student?"

"Hmmm." Zhao Jue nodded, tsk tsk, "It's always there, this type of boy who will be hated the most, good at sports, good in study, and handsome.

"I have good grades, and I like men..." Bai Yutang said silently.

"Cough cough..." Zhan Zhao was drinking coffee when he heard a sharp cough, and looked up at Zhao Jue, "Is it a university?"

Zhao Jue nodded.

"I disagree." Bai Yutang shook his head.

Zhao Jue looked him up and down, "Many high school students are much older than you, let alone college, so they won't be discovered."

"That's not the problem." Bai Yutang shook his head, "That university is so weird, I can't let him run around alone." As he said, he pointed at Zhan Zhao.

Zhan Zhao was chewing a cupcake, his cheeks bulging.

Zhao Jue glanced at it, shook his head and pouted, as if he was quite dissatisfied, "What kind of love, proud of you."

"Otherwise, he and I will both pretend to be students, so that we can take care of Bai Chi, otherwise Zhao Zhen should be worried.

Zhao Jue seemed to be embarrassed and touched his chin, "Well... Isn't that one missing a teacher pretending to be a teacher!"

"Let Ma Han come, he can also take care of Gongsun by the way, otherwise the elder brother should be nervous." Zhan Zhao also felt that the students were more confused, and the teacher could find limited clues here.

Zhao Jue sat aside and whispered, "Well, that sniper... It's not bad, maybe he can find something."

Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang looked at each other and asked Zhao Jue together, "What about you?"

Zhao Jue narrowed his eyes and raised the corners of his mouth, "I'm the parent!"

Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang's eyelids twitched.

"That's right." Zhan Zhao wondered, "Why can you arrange teachers and transfer students to enter the school at will, do you know the principal?"

Zhao Jue held his chin, "Because Jintang bought the school, it's private anyway, so of course the school manager has the final say!"