The Murderer Who Returns from Hell - Murder Case 03

As soon as Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang arrived home, they were surrounded by many cats that jumped out of the house.

A group of big cats and kittens suppressed Zhan Zhao, rubbing against each other in various ways.

Carrying big and small bags to salute, everyone entered the room together.

Gongsun and Zhan Zhao, who had slept soundly on the plane, continued to discuss the Wheel of Galiel while tidying up their salutes. Bai Jintang and Bai Yutang ignored the two who were tossing around in the middle of the night, and hurried upstairs to take a shower and get ready for bed.

Gongsun opened a huge suitcase and took out several large and small boxes from it. The twins came up curiously and asked, "My lord, are there all contraband in here?"

Gongsun opened a box to show them...

"Mom~" The twins caught sight of a skeleton, turned around and ran away in fright.

Gongsun took out the skeleton and placed it on the table.

Zhan Zhao reached out and touched it, "Is it an imitation of the crystal skull?"

"Yeah." Gongsun nodded, "It's an alarm clock." After finishing speaking, he pressed it... and heard a series of "hehehe, hehehe" laughter from the alarm clock, which was creepy.

"This foreign style!" Zhan Zhao looked at it while holding it.

At this time, another car stopped outside.

The twins who were scared upstairs by Gongsun's skeleton alarm clock lay on the stairs on the second floor and said, "Chichi and Zhao Zhen are back..."

Before the two entered the door, everyone heard a lion's roar... Lisbon hadn't seen Bai Chi and Zhao Zhen for a long time. He rushed out, hugged Bai Chi with two big cat paws, and rubbed his head.

Zhao Zhen and Bai Chi walked in with great difficulty, put down their luggage and spread it out on the sofa.

Lisbon hugged the two of them and continued to rub.

Zhao Zhen patted Lisbon's big head and said with emotion, "It's such a frightening trip, I almost couldn't come back."

The twins rummaged through Bai Chi's box to find gifts, and asked, "What's the matter? Did you encounter a draft?"

"The plane is fine, but there is a problem with the driver brother you called to pick us up." Zhao Zhen leaned on the sofa with a pillow in his arms.

The twins looked at each other, "No way? Lao Meng is a good driver. He has driven us for many years."

"Let Zhan Zhao show it to him first." Zhao Zhen was speechless. "He braked sharply at least three times along the way, confessed twice, and ran a red light once."

"Isn't it?!" Da Ding was surprised.

Little Bai Chi supported Lisbon's big hairy head, and nodded, "Yes, he was nervous, the first time he said that there was a person lying on the glass of the rear lathe, and then he drove the car well and said that he hit a child, Then I almost drove on the wrong side of the road."

"Then what happened afterwards?" Zhan Zhao asked.

"Later, Chi Chi and I drove him to the hospital first, and then notified his family to come and watch him before returning home." Zhao Zhen shrugged.

"Isn't it?!" Xiao Ding opened his mouth wide, picked up the phone, "I'll ask about his family."

Bai Yutang took a shower, wiped his hair and came down. Seeing Zhao Zhen and Bai Chi, knowing that they were coming later, he asked, "How was the airport when you came back?"