Requiem Of The Murderer - Miracles in the Bell Tower 06

The four delinquent teenagers who led Bai Yutang and the others along were not really ruffians or hooligans, they were just a few local-born children. This area is one of the more complex neighborhoods in City T, and there are many streets and alleys with complex terrain.

"Every boy who grew up in the old district would fight and join a gang." Gradually, this became a popular saying among students. Therefore, children from old areas are usually labeled as poor and bad, but there are some very famous schools nearby, so they follow the law-where there are classes, there are struggles, and there are often conflicts between students. And according to the values ​​of most people, the mistakes are always attributed to the children of the old district.

The golden hair child's name is Lin Zhixin, and there is a younger sister named Lin Zhiqin. Both parents died. The brother and sister live with their grandma in a small house in the old district.

The tall man is a special sports student from a nearby school. He plays basketball. His name is Xu Jie.

Chubby's nickname is Xiao Hu, which is a coincidence, and has the same name and surname as Zhao Hu. Zhao Hu looked at his size and patted his head, "Yes, let the big tiger give it to you, my little tiger."

Another dark-haired boy with glasses who didn't speak, looked very bookish, and was called Chen Jing. He was originally born here, but later his father found a new love after he made a fortune. He was the only son in the family, and his father loved him very much, but he still moved back to the old area to live with his mother.

Zhan Zhao listened to it and felt that it was just a relatively ordinary child, nothing special. It's strange to say that, he didn't know when it started, and difficulties have become a special identity. When a person encounters difficulties, what he gets is not sympathy but discrimination and become "stronger".

Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang also briefly introduced themselves, but they didn't say the police's identities, they just said they were doing tomb-sweeping and visiting the school.

"That's right." Bai Yutang asked Lin Zhixin, "Why do you say that no one remembers Xin Xin and Grandma Cai?"

"It's not that no one remembers Xinxin or Grandma Cai, it's that no one remembers everyone here." Zhixin shrugged slightly, "Anyway, many people living here are single parents or have few relatives, usually dead, not some people still remember. So we have agreed that if whoever dies first, the others must remember to visit the tomb, and if they die, they will all be buried together."

Zhan Zhao raised his eyebrows slightly and touched his chin - why is he so pessimistic at an age when he should be optimistic?

Zhao Hu patted Xiaohu on the shoulder, "I said you guys are too unconventional, you can't make such a wish at a young age, it should be met in ten years, or come back in a few decades, then the child's wife just keep being friends!"

Zhan Zhao raised the corners of his mouth slightly, typical of an optimistic character.

"By the way, what do you guys do?" Chen Zhixin asked Zhan Zhao and the others curiously, "Are you a model? Or a business?"

"Uh..." Before Bai Yutang could speak, Zhan Zhao whispered, "Teacher."

"Teacher?!" All four looked surprised.

"A teacher from a nearby school?" Chen Jing shook his head and expressed disbelief, "If there is such a handsome teacher around here, there is no reason why we don't know."

"I'm here to investigate." Zhao Jue replied casually, Bai Yutang and the others nodded stiffly.

"What did you teach?" Chen Zhixin asked Zhan Zhao.