Requiem Of The Murderer - Surveillance 23

By the time Bai Yutang returned to the venue, it was already crowded with people, and each club seemed to have prepared programs, and the rehearsal was very lively. Especially the background wall of the final girls' chorus, all the girls in the school wore uniform black clothes. As for why they wear black clothes, Zhao Jue said that most killers are adapted to black. If they wear ordinary girls' clothes, as long as they wear pink flesh, their murderous aura will be covered up. But black will make the killer naturally enter a state of alert, which is easier to observe.

Zhan Zhao changed his clothes and was hanging around with the script, which seemed to be quite funny. Bai Yutang walked over, whispered in his ear, and told the situation just now.

In the auditorium, Zhao Jue was lying on Zhao Zhen's shoulder and dozing off. Seeing Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang discussing something in a low voice, he touched his chin slightly.

"What's the matter?" Zhao Jue stretched out his hand, took the drink handed over by Ma Xin, who joined in the fun, and asked inexplicably, "Are you here too?"

"Master said there is a good show to watch!" Ma Xin sat down next to Zhao Jue and handed over delicious milk tea.

"Good." Zhao Jue took the milk tea and whispered something to Ma Xin. Ma Xin nodded. Luo Tian also followed, sitting next to Ma Xin, looking down at a program schedule, but he didn't pay much attention.

Zhao Hu and Ma Han were sitting not far away, Zhao Hu rubbed his neck and touched Ma Han with his elbow, "Brother Ma, doesn't your sister like the uncle's style? Isn't it because you are empathetic?"

Ma Han casually flipped through a party advertisement in his hand, and replied casually, "How is it possible that she likes Luo Tian and she doesn't know what to do, and she is still empathetic? All other men are the same in her eyes. She is a woman now."

"Then you're not worried?" Zhao Hu asked in a low voice, "Zhao Jue can hypnotized. What if that girl is hypnotized?"

Ma Han laughed, "Isn't Dr. Zhan still here? I'd like to urge him back. If he can urge that crazy girl into a lady, I'll invite him to dinner."

Zhao Hu pouted, and waited until he was bored and panicked, so he looked around, gossiping with Ma Han, "Look at those girls, all dressed like twins, can you tell who is who?"

"It's easier to recognize people by wearing uniforms." Ma Han lowered his head and continued to look at the posters, "Generally people only look at clothes, so if you want to escape, changing clothes is the best way. But if everyone wears uniforms, they can be recognized. As far as human movements, shapes and faces are concerned, it's not easy to get away with it."

"What kind of person do you think that ghost is?" Zhao Hu wondered, "These killers are real, everyone is a girl, and if they change careers, let live peacefully for the rest of her life, why are they chasing after her?"

"If you were so reasonable, you wouldn't be a killer or a policeman." Ma Han didn't speak, but someone behind him answered.

The two of them turned around in surprise, and saw one of them walked to the seat behind them with a smile and sat down, stretched his long legs, and looked at the two of them.

Zhao Hu blinked, he is a handsome uncle again, but he has such a gloomy temperament!

Ma Han frowned, "Eleven."

Zhao Hu widened his eyes in surprise and looked at it, thinking that Eleven really has an extraordinary bearing, why did he show up in public? Noticing the cello case he was putting in his hand again, Zhao Hu was a little nervous.

"Don't be nervous." Eleven keenly sensed Zhao Hu's emotions and said with a smile, "I just came to watch the show at night."

"What program will you be?" Ma Han looked back at him.