Requiem Of The Murderer - Early Morning 04

Everyone wanted to ask about the specific situation, but Zhao Jue didn't seem to be in a hurry at all. He asked everyone to sleep for a night to adjust, and then talk about what happened tomorrow.

Zhan Zhao and the others were arranged to live in a luxurious guest room on the train, which was an unprecedented experience.

Zhan Zhao opened the door of the carriage and entered the room, and at a glance, he saw a large circular sofa. The table, TV, computer, etc. were all very compact.

"This is not bad!" Zhan Zhao put the little lion and a group of big cats and kittens on the carpet.

Opening the door of the bathroom, he found that there was actually a cat litter box, Bai Yutang immediately raised his eyebrows, "It's really good."

After changing into pajamas, the two of them brushed their teeth in the bathroom.

"Do you think Zhao Jue will install a miniature camera in the room?" Zhan Zhao suddenly asked, and Bai Yutang sprayed out a mouthful of toothpaste.

Zhan Zhao smiled and hugged Lu Ban, who had jumped onto the washstand, and took a comb to comb his hair.

Bai Yutang walked out to the bedroom. It is found that the bed is very large, and it is a "g" shape, which is indeed a very user-friendly design, so that you can sleep together or separately.

He walked to the bed and found a remote control on the bedside table. He reached out and took a look. There are various modes.

Bai Yutang studied it with great interest, and found that the names of the modes are also very interesting - the Orient Express, Eurostar, Qinghai-Tibet and etc are all famous train routes.

Zhan Zhao finished washing up, and when he followed a group of cats back to the bedroom, he heard Wei Wei, a sound similar to that of a running train.

Looking up, they saw snow-capped mountains outside the window, which were still clearly visible in the dark night. The towering pines and cypresses were lined up behind, and the unique goose feather heavy snow gave people the illusion that it was cold outside. This kind of vast rolling hills, and the clear sky with a special heavy feeling, Zhan Zhao couldn't imagine where it was. Besides, he also knew that the two trains were stopped and could not start.

Bai Yutang was lying on the bed, leaning against the pillow to watch the snow scene outside the window, shaking the remote control in his hand, "Very interesting mode."

Zhan Zhao closed the door, and immediately the feeling of driving is more obvious.

"Which train did you use?" Zhan Zhao asked.

"Zagreb to Sarajevo." Bai Yutang smiled slightly, "It happens to be cold winter there at this time, doesn't it suit your aesthetic?"

Zhan Zhao ran over with a smile, got into the quilt, and felt a kind of comfort, softness and warmth.

At the same time, a bunch of them jumped up at the end of the bed, all lying on the other end of the "Gong"-shaped bed, licking their hair and washing their faces.

Zhan Zhao looked at the row and couldn't help laughing. He reached out and pointed at the little lion licking his paws and washing his face among a group of cats, "Performance art!"

Bai Yutang dimmed the light on the head of the bed, rested on pillows with Zhan Zhao, and watched the heavy snow outside the window. After a while, he gradually fell asleep.

......

At noon the next day, Zhan Zhao woke up to the sound of "meow meow" one after another, only to realize that he hadn't had such a good night's rest for a long time.