Ghost Ship Murderer - Emilia Is Sailing To The Sea 15

"How did Emilia describe her feelings back then to you?" Zhan Zhao is still asking Jiang Nan.

"Well... Emilia has been emphasizing that she was betrayed, and she hated them, but specifically... she didn't say anything." Jiang Nan seemed confused, "That feeling is actually quite strange, I think I don't seem to be sober, I believe what she says to me, and follow her instructions unconsciously. That feeling is like a nightmare, when I want to turn over, but I can't move . If I had not been sober, I would have asked her more questions, but I was completely out of control."

Zhan Zhao nodded. It is a typical shallow hypnosis state. I don't know if the other party's means are not high enough to achieve deep hypnosis, or the means are too high-level and deliberately not deep hypnosis.

At this time, Zhao Hu and the others called back. Bai Yutang had just asked them to find the address of Master Jin Liang who might be the next victim. They had already arrived, and there was no one at home. According to the security guard at the gate, Master Jin went out early in the morning and hasn't come back yet. However, he often goes to other places to help people see Fengshui, and it is normal for him not to go home for a few days.

Jiang Ping called Jin Liang's agent and told him that Jin Liang was not in good health and had been resting for the past few days, and hadn't accepted any work.

Bai Yutang frowned slightly, feeling that there might be something wrong, so everyone started looking for this Master Jin.

When it was daylight, Jin Liang had been searched all the places he used to go, but there was no sign of him, and his car was not in the garage, so everyone had to ask the radio station to broadcast his license plate number and characteristics of the car, looking for clues.

After all, this is a moderate celebrity, so it's not that difficult to find him. There is no trace of him anywhere, and it is very likely that something happened.

...

"Ha~" At around seven o'clock in the morning, the yawning little Bai Chi went downstairs to buy some pancakes and hot dogs, as well as a big bag of steamed buns, and went upstairs to deliver breakfast to everyone in SCI who stayed up all night.

As soon as he entered the lobby of the police station with big bags and small bags, he heard someone behind him calling him, "Bai Chi."

Bai Chi turned around, only to see a man walking over, quite handsome, with a familiar face...

"Ah!" Bai Chi recognized it all at once. At this time, it turned out to be the leader of the explosion-proof team, Chen Yu's brother Chen Mi.

After Chen Mi left the police station, it is said that he ran a blasting company. He is a professional with rich resources in all aspects and the business is doing very well. However, Chen Mi rarely had contact with the police officers, and would not attend their gatherings with Chen Yu, so it was a long time since we saw each other.

"Captain Chen." Bai Chi still admires him very much. Although Chen Mi is not as talented as Qin Ou in terms of professional skills, he is a man of the hour.

"It's not Captain Chen anymore." Chen Mi put one hand in his pocket and asked Bai Chi, "Are Captain Bai and Dr. Zhan here?"

"Yes, come up and sit down?" Bai Chi smiled and invited him to eat buns.

"Chi Chi." At this time, someone rushed over shouting not far away, "Is there any food? I'm starving to death!"

Bai Chi saw Zhao Hu and Ma Han who had been looking for Jin Liang overnight, stopped the car and walked towards the police station. Of course, it was Zhao Hu who rushed to him and begged for food.