Toothless Murderer - Five Pieces 17

Bai Yutang found a laptop and played the last interview on the hard drive Jiang Nan gave him.

When everyone saw it, it was indeed the video of Wang Yue interviewing Jiang Nan.

The video is very clear, and the voice of speaking can also be heard very clearly.

Everyone frowned and looked at the "Wang Yue" in the video.

How should I put it, in terms of appearance, this person is indeed very similar to Wang Yue, but her temperament has changed completely, she looks more fashionable, her short hair is very capable, and her makeup is exquisite, which is very different from the simple and intellectual dress when everyone saw her before.

"Oh, it looks like a plastic surgery." Bai Chi squinted his eyes and looked carefully.

"Hey." The twins hugged little Bai Chi, "Chi Chi, you have to know that a woman can change a lot, as long as she knows how to put on makeup, a sow like Diaochan!"

Bai Chi was surprised, "So powerful?"

Zhao Zhen snatched Bai Chi back from the twins so as not to be taught badly by them.

"It feels like there are two people." Bai Yutang said, "There's a big difference in personality."

Zhan Zhao nodded, "This is perfect..."

"Perfect character impersonation."

Before Zhan Zhao could finish speaking, Zhao Jue at the door poked his head in and interrupted.

Zhan Zhao looked at him resentfully—he's here to steal the limelight again!

"Is there any difference between impersonation and split personality?" Bai Yutang asked shamelessly, thinking what kind of abnormal psychology has produced new diseases?

"Simply put, split personality is unconscious, while impersonation is conscious." Zhan Zhao explained.

"What is conscious and what is unconscious?" Everyone tilted their heads.

At the door, Zhao Jue, who was eating a curry bun, glanced at Zhan Zhao again. What does that mean—are all of you SCI illiterate?

Zhan Zhao was also helpless, "It means that people with split personalities don't know that their personalities are splitting, and impersonation is the person involved consciously imitating another personality."

"I've been talking for a long time..." Gongsun asked, "It means that Wang Yue is an actor, right? She has been playing roles in her life?"

"It can be said that." Zhan Zhao nodded, "She is splitting up and playing several people at any time. One of them is Wang Yue, whom we met and talked with before. One is this reporter, which is a male."

At this time, Bai Yutang received a video call from Jiang Ping, and he turned on the video on the tablet.

Jiang Ping's face appeared on the screen, "Captain, I found something."

Bai Yutang nodded, motioning for him to say.

"I searched the keywords of all the publications in recent years, and found that there was already a long-standing epidemic of malaria, CI, and some reports about Dr. Zhan. But the layout is not very large, and it has not aroused much response. " Jiang Ping said, pointing out an electronic file of a newspaper to the screen, and said, "This is the earliest report from the killer training camp, look at the photos."

Everyone tilted their heads to look at the photo, because the photo was taken horizontally, but it was placed vertically, but the words were horizontal. Obviously there was not enough layout, and there was only a small piece of dried tofu.