Ghost Ship Murderer - Have A Good Eyes 18

Zhan Zhao strode towards the hospital office at the end of the corridor. As soon as he reached the door, he heard the sound of "cracking" coming from inside.

Zhan Zhao frowned and thought for a while—is this voice familiar? Then I had an idea, someone is playing mahjong?!

The corner of his mouth twitched uncontrollably, and Zhan Zhao frowned, thinking who was playing mahjong in the hospital?

Bai Yutang, who came up behind him, also found it funny, and stretched out his hand to gently open the door. The scene in front of him was not as joyous as he heard, but a bit gloomy instead. This is probably the weirdest mahjong table that Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang have ever seen in their life.

The so-called three lacks and one can't do anything. Naturally, four people have to join a table to play mahjong, but at this time, there is only one person sitting at the table.

The man shuffled the cards in a clattering manner, arranged them skillfully, and began to play mahjong with himself.

Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang looked at each other silently, and saw the man go from his seat, to the one next to him, then to the opposite one, and then back again... One was fighting around the table, and every time he changed positions, his face The look on the face, including the breath of the whole person, will definitely change.

Zhan Zhao's eyes lingered on him for a while, observing the man. He was an old man in his fifties or sixties, with a very ordinary appearance and a thin and thin body. Looking over his shoulder, jumping behind him, there is a sixteen or seventeen-year-old boy, he is playing cards with himself, one pair of left hand, one pair of right hand, switch hands when playing cards, he is left-handed in the upright position, and reversed, but turned right-handed again, don't mention how awkward it is.

In the farthest corner, there is a little girl playing chess with herself.

All three of them are playing games that can only be played by several people, and they are having a great time.

Zhan Zhao looked around, but there was no sign of Zhao Jue—could it be a mistake?

Bai Yutang frowned and looked at the three people behaving strangely, and whispered to Zhan Zhao, "At last, this place has the atmosphere of a lunatic asylum."

Zhan Zhao squinted at him, "You said that a mental hospital is not a lunatic asylum!"

Bai Yutang raised his eyebrows—what's the difference?

Zhan Zhao was frustrated, and asked the weird guy who was playing mahjong, "Is Zhao Jue there?"

...

It's just that the man seemed to be completely immersed in the "beautiful" atmosphere he created, and he was too busy to hear Zhan Zhao's words.

Zhan Zhao carefully looked at the game of cards, then looked at the situation of the card player and chess player behind him, returned to Bai Yutang and frowned, "These three standard split personalities."

Bai Yutang was surprised, "It's so casual?"

Zhan Zhao frowned slightly, "Personality jumps in and out at will, it seems that one master personality is controlling several sub-personalities, if it is said to treat split personality, this is indeed a very novel method, but whether it will be cultivated or not is all about the future Movie Emperor..."

"Dingling, ringing..." A clear ringtone came from behind them, and a familiar voice said, "It's time for a break, and the second round of training will start in two hours."

After these words fell, those few people who were splitting and enjoying themselves suddenly returned to normal, stood up, turned and went out.

Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang turned their heads...the eyelids of both of them twitched - sure enough!