The Murderer Who Returns from Hell - Haunted House 06

Ma Han and Zhao Hu chased to the roof. Most of the public power supply of this building is new energy. There are many solar photovoltaic panels on the top floor. In addition to reflecting light and glare, they also block the line of sight. If someone crawls behind, it is very difficult to find.

Ma Han and Zhao Hu took out their guns, and they separated to outflank.

At this time, police officers with live ammunition came up one after another. Ma Han and Zhao Hu gestured to the crowd, signaling them to block the door and copy from the outside.

Ma Han and Zhao Hu checked the past row by row. When they reached the fourth row, Ma Han suddenly whistled at Zhao Hu.

Greeting and looking up, Ma Han winked at him, motioning him to... look below.

Zhao Hu looked in the direction of Ma Han's gaze, and saw a pair of dry feet exposed under the boards in the front row.

Zhao Hu frowned, "Hey, come out."

Ma Han stared at that leg, keenly aware that the man moved slightly - at least, he had a reaction to Zhao Hu's words.

Zhao Hu took a step back, turned sideways to look at the front row, and at the same time, the thing suddenly jumped back...

Ma Han raised his hand and shot.

The bullet hit the other party's shoulder, but the other party didn't respond and rushed directly to the gate.

Zhao Hu and Ma Han immediately chased after... and the police officers at the door were a little nervous when they saw a mummified corpse that seemed to be humanoid but didn't seem to be rushing towards them at an extremely fast speed.

Just when everyone was in a daze, someone behind him jumped up and grabbed the door frame, and then kicked out with both feet, impartially, and kicked the mummy's face...

"what......" When Zhao Hu and Ma Han arrived, they saw the mummy was kicked and flew by Bai Yutang who ran up, and after landing heavily, he yelled...

The two looked at each other - they could call!

The mummy sprang up immediately after landing. It didn't choose to run to the escape door this time, but rushed towards the few policemen who came to outflank it not far away.

These policemen all looked quite young, and one was a policewoman who seemed inexperienced. They had never seen this scene before. The policewoman held a gun as if she was engaged in an ideological struggle.

Zhao Hu frowned - rub! rookie!

Ma Han hit the monster on the shoulder just now, but it didn't seem to respond, but this time it simply shot him in the chest...

Everyone saw that the bullet directly shot through the heart of the monster's left chest, and the monster shrank slightly... obviously in pain.

But the bullet still passed through his chest and grazed the cheek of the policewoman opposite.

This time, the female policeman also came to her senses, only to realize that the thing was about to rush towards her eyes, and she heard Bai Yutang shout from a distance, "Shoot!"

The policewoman was shocked... But after all, she has undergone professional training. Shaking hands doesn't mean she can't shoot. She pointed the gun at the monster's head with both hands, and just shot...

After a gunshot, everyone clearly saw that the bullet penetrated the top of the monster's forehead and flew out...but there was not a drop of blood. The monster threw himself on the policewoman standing by the railing and rushed out together. up the balcony.