Requiem Of The Murderer - Missing 16

Zhan Zhao, along with Bai Yutang and Gongsun, observed that there was no one in the aisle, then flashed out of the office. The Da Ding and Xiao Ding inside quickly locked the door of the room. The others from SCI acted as a forensic department, collected evidence on the scene, and then thought of a way to take out the body.

When the three of them arrived at the infirmary, they saw a girl lying flat on the hospital bed, next to a boy standing awkwardly, wearing a sweatshirt and sweating. The math teacher whose pseudonym was Zhao Xueyan, whose real name was Xue Yan, stood aside and held his eyes gently, taking care of the girl.

The girl lying on the bed caught Zhan Zhao's attention.

As soon as he entered the door, Zhan Zhao gently touched Bai Yutang with his elbow, pouted at him, and whispered, "Big boobs!"

Bai Yutang looked at the sky and rolled his eyes and glared at Zhan Zhao—there are so many big breasts, each of them is a ghost? Even a ghost won't faint so easily.

"What's the situation?" Gongsun put on the stethoscope, but was attracted by the girl's face. He saw that the girl was originally pretty, but there was a red mark on her face and a big bag on her forehead.

"Did you hit a telephone pole?" Gongsun frowned.

"No, I was in math class when suddenly a football flew in and hit her." Zhao Xueyan said helplessly.

"Football?" Bai Yutang was surprised, "What floor is your classroom?"

"The third floor."

Zhan Zhao said to Bai Yutang very seriously, "There's something wrong with that football..."

Bai Yutang turned to look at him, "Do you think so too?"

"Yeah!" Zhan Zhao nodded, "It must have been Conan kicking it!"

......

After a moment of silence, the boy suddenly made a "poof" sound.

"Haha..." Even the dizzy girl lying on the bed woke up with a smile. She felt a pain in half of her head when she smiled, rubbed her head and said, "Ouch" and only hummed.

Gongsun checked it carefully for her, "Well, it's a small matter, it's fine to reduce the swelling. You lie here and rest, and go back early. These days, you should avoid spicy food, don't scratch or rub, and when you wash your face, be careful too, let the swelling on the face disappear automatically, which will not leave scars or black marks."

"Oh, thank you doctor." The girl was already awake, leaned there pouting, took out the mirror and looked at her face.

Zhao Xueyan heard that the girl was all right, so she comforted her and told her not to care too much, she was still very beautiful, and the swelling disappeared in a few days. She also joked with her that she could try her boyfriend, and said that the swelling will not go away in the future, let's see if he minds something.

Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang looked at each other, he didn't look like a professional killer, a model of an amiable teacher, and he really didn't look as severe as he looked.

"It's your turn." The girl teacher said.

Who would have thought that Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang just thought she was not bad, but Zhao Xueyan's expression changed immediately and she looked back at the boy.

Don't look at the tall man, the boy was really excited, "Zhao... Teacher Zhao."

Gongsun took down the stethoscope and watched the fun.

"What do you do, is it a punishment or a demerit?" Zhao Xueyan folded her arms and looked at the boy coldly.

"No, teacher, it has nothing to do with me." The boy said.