Requiem Of The Murderer - Windfall 10

Bai Yutang is very self-conscious. He doesn't really want to ask Zhan Zhao and Zhao Jue, two people with excessive brain activity, what the so-called "subtle" refers to. What he pays more attention to some details. History is made up of details, so are cases, and reasoning is even more! After arriving in T City, a lot of things happened on the first day. Among these things, Bai Yutang discovered several confusing and disturbing details, which need to be further investigated.

After returning to the station, the first person Bai Yutang looked for was Jiang Ping.

"How's the clue collection going?" Bai Yutang asked him.

"Oh, I hacked into the police station in City T in the afternoon. This is what Zhao Jue said about the kidnapping of the child named Chen Xin. This is almost all the information." Jiang Ping handed a thin piece of paper to the Bai Yutang.

Bai Yutang was stunned for a while, then frowned, "Only a phone message for the police, and a few records?"

"Well." Jiang Ping nodded, and seemed to be quite angry, "And it's not in the information of the case to be solved, nor in the file, and there are not even special personnel investigating. It's just a call to the police at the police station. Leave a message." Then he curled his lips, "It's been the third day since the incident, and it's almost the fourth day, this case is completely unhandled! The golden rescue time has long passed, according to the case of child kidnapping, the success rate of rescue within 24 hours reaches more than 80%, and it directly drops below 50% within 42 hours, and the survival rate on the third day will be less than 30%."

"What happened to the local police station?" Zhao Hu was also very dissatisfied, "The child kidnapping case is so neglected."

"I said it before." Zhao Jue came over, "This child's family is very poor, and the kidnapper's phone call is absolutely not recorded. In other words, if her mother goes to the police, the police may not believe it."

Bai Yutang frowned and asked, "Do you have the address of Chen Xin's house?"

Jiang Ping turned the piece of paper over, "It has already been printed."

Bai Yutang took a look at the address, suddenly raised his head and looked at Zhao Jue beside him.

Zhao Jue met his gaze, and immediately looked up at the sky, looking elsewhere.

Bai Yutang and Zhan Zhao looked at each other, Zhan Zhao poked at the back of Zhao Jue's head, "Are you kidding me!"

"It's neither big nor small!" Zhao Jue rubbed the back of his head, "You're just a kid!"

Everyone was puzzled, and Bai Chi asked Zhan Zhao, "What's going on?"

While Gongsun was feeding Lu Ban with a cat food stick, he asked, "Why does Zhao Jue have a picture of that child?"

Everyone was also stunned. That's right! If it was just an ordinary child, and the police didn't take it seriously, how could Zhao Jue have photos.

"And that picture is clearly a life photo!" Zhan Zhao stared at him with his arms crossed.

Zhao Jue was pursing his lips and thinking about countermeasures. Bai Jintang took the newspaper and said slowly, "I couldn't hide it from you."

With a "swipe", everyone turned to look at Bai Jintang, Bai Yutang frowned, "Brother, what the hell are you two doing?"

Bai Jintang put down the newspaper and raised his head, "I'm just helping, the mastermind is him." He pointed at Zhao Jue and pushed the matter away.

Zhao Jue pouted, sat down, stared at Bai Jintang, "Traitor!"