ZhongYuan Festival (Hungry Ghost Festival) Side Story - Float Around Side Part 2

Bai Jintang and Zhao Zhen flicked to the two sides, and the man jumped into the elevator, turned around and pressed the door close button repeatedly.

When the door close button was pressed, he threw herself on Zhao Zhen's shoulder, "Hey, there's a ghost chasing me, I'm so scared."

Zhao Zhen froze in the elevator, silently looking at the person hanging on half of his shoulder.

It was Zhao Jue, whom he hadn't seen for a while, who grabbed the door and rushed in suddenly.

Zhao Zhen sighed for a moment, no matter how old this dead evildoer is, he is still so young and fair, he doesn't know where he came from, he was wearing a white sweater and white trouser, his long hair was not combed much, and he was hanging on his mouth. shoulders.

Bai Jintang leaned against the elevator to check the situation, Zhao Jue hung on to Zhao Zhen for a long time, and yelled, "I'm starving to death, I want to eat egg pancakes."

The corners of Zhao Zhen's mouth twitched, and it might be considered to feed him to Lisbon.

"Ding".

...

The elevator stopped on the 10th floor, and then the card owner stopped moving.

Zhao Zhen pressed the door open button, but there was no response. At the same time, the lights in the elevator started to flicker.

"Wow!" Zhao Jue hung on to Zhao Zhen, "You got me out, I'm claustrophobic!"

Zhao Zhen looked at the sky, but when he looked at the sky, what he saw was the top of the elevator with flickering lights. In the gaps of the exhaust vents, he saw an erratic, white figure.

So, the great magician just stared up and was stunned.

Seeing that Zhao Zhen was not moving, Zhao Jue also raised his face and saw...

"Ghost!" Zhao Jue pointed excitedly, and then felt that his expression might not be right, but he couldn't help being excited, "It can move!"

Bai Jintang also raised his face, and saw a translucent ghost-like thing in the shape of a white human, rampaging in the elevator.

At this moment, a voice came from the elevator's emergency communicator, "Is someone tied up in the elevator?"

The person who spoke was probably the security guard downstairs who was in charge of the elevator.

Bai Jintang replied, "Yes, I'm stuck on the 10th floor."

"Which floor are you going to?" the other party asked.

"The SCI floor." After Bai Jintang finished speaking, he heard a "click", the elevator lights went out, the emergency lights came on, the light was dim, and the elevator began to move upwards.

At the same time, they heard Zhao Jue say, "Come in!"

Bai Jintang raised his head, Zhao Zhen also opened his mouth wide, and saw the "ghost" squeezing in through the vent.

In this scene, a malfunctioning elevator is suspended in the air, and a white ghost is "squeezing" in through the exhaust port.

Zhao Jue hung on to Zhao Zhen, "It's so exciting and scary!"

The corners of Zhao Zhen's mouth twitched. There was no trace of fear in his excited face?

Bai Jintang frowned and asked Zhao Zhen, "What is it?"

Zhao Zhen spread his hands, indicating that he hadn't seen it either.

Zhao Jue poked Bai Jintang, "Today is the Hungry Ghost Festival."