Ghost Ship Murderer - Dancing With Demon 10

Zhao Zhen opened the door of the dark room, and everyone heard the terrifying sound coming from inside. The effect on the scene was comparable to a horror movie.

In the basement, in addition to the sounds of fingernails scratching the walls and chains dragging the ground, as Zhao Zhen said, there are also women's singing.

Zhao Hu was leaning against the wall when he heard that the song didn't seem to be in Chinese. He couldn't hear it clearly. He didn't know if someone was singing or talking to himself, but it was definitely a woman's voice.

"Wow...what's the situation?" Zhao Hu grabbed Ma Han next to him.

Ma Han frowned and pouted at Zhao Hu, "Go down and have a look."

"Isn't it?" Zhao Hu shrank aside, "It's more scientific for Luo Tian or the captain to do this kind of thing!"

Ma Han frowned, "Come on, while there's no one there."

"It's just because there's no one there, it's okay to have people down there... oops!" Zhao Hu was still talking back, and Zhao Zhen kicked him without pressure behind him.

Zhao Hu stumbled down, and in order to keep his balance and not roll down, Hu Zi rushed to the bottom of the stairs pitifully.

Ma Han followed, and Bai Chi was about to follow, but Zhao Zhen gently tugged at him.

"Can't you go down?" Bai Chi looked at Zhao Zhen.

Zhao Zhen shrugged, "Let these two brothers take care of it, we'll take care of them."

"What if Huzi is scared to death?" Bai Chi was a little worried.

"Listen to him being sloppy." Zhao Zhen shook his head, "He's very courageous."

On the other side, Zhao Hu rushed all the way to the ground and found that there was still a door. He also failed to brake, and slammed into it.

The basement is dimly lit and much more spacious than expected. It seems to be the underground garage of the villa. In the darkness, the sound of the chains was clearer, and there was a strange sound of rumbling.

Zhao Hu distinguished the location of the sound, turned his face and looked in the direction to the left. All the cars in the garage were parked on the right, and the left was completely empty. In the darkness, a white figure could be vaguely seen.

Behind Zhao Hu, Ma Han also followed. The two stood at the entrance of the basement and looked at the dim corner. They saw a person standing there. The white dress was very familiar. After careful identification, it turned out to be the big puffy medieval dress Sally wore when she was attacked.

Ma Han and Zhao Hu looked at each other, took two steps forward, and suddenly heard the sound of some chains, "Xixi Suo Suo", and the figure wriggled.

"Who?" Zhao Hu asked.

At this time, they heard some sounds similar to singing and crying, and couldn't tell what was singing and crying.

At this moment, the man suddenly struggled, but it seemed that there were a lot of chains tied to her body, and the length of the chains could not be distinguished in the darkness, but she was moving forward step by step.

Zhao Hu took a step forward, and suddenly felt that he had kicked something. He looked down... and saw a white circular object rolling to the side.

M Han and he both lowered their heads and took a closer look, took a deep breath, and rolled out all the way to a white skeleton.

"Ah ah!" While the atmosphere was gloomy, they suddenly heard a tragic and frightening scream. This voice, Zhao Hu and Ma Han felt that the old cat whose tail was run over by a car could not scream. The sound of scraping porcelain.