Toothless Murderer - Funeral 01

After the ghost ship case was over, Bao Zheng originally wanted to give everyone in SCI a long vacation to rest, but seeing that the Spring Festival is almost over, and there is no particularly big case at present, so Bai Yutang proposed to save the vacation for the Spring Festival. It is more cost-effective to go to work to solve some light paperwork first.

They used to be free at work, but recently new police officers have graduated, and many new recruits have poured into the police station. One or two regard SCI as a sacred place, especially the police station has recently added some departments related to public relations and data, and many women have come to the police station. Women police, the sisters have heard about the gathering of beautiful men in SCI for a long time, so they organized a group to visit.

Of course, being seen by a group of girls is not a difficult thing. Zhao Hu enjoyed it quite a bit, and even urged Bai Yutang to recruit a few police women. Isn't it tiring to work with only men?

They don't know how these words got to Qi Le's ears, Huzi's life will be difficult in the future.

Ma Han was also miserable, but the one who harassed him was not his big star girlfriend Chen Jiayi or the little girl from the police station, but Zhan Zhao.

By the way, last time on the ghost ship, Zhao Jue did something to Ma Han, but it was useless after solving the case.

Zhan Zhao originally thought that it might have something to do with the experimental base on the shore, but the base was blown up, not to mention the ruins on the shore, and Zhao Jue slipped away. So, Ma Han became a guinea pig who had been subjected to unknown experiments. Zhan Zhao stared at him all day long, as if Ma Han had provoked the ghost behind him.

Early in the morning, Bai Yutang dragged Zhan Zhao, who hadn't woken up after researching the materials at night, into the bureau, accepted the attention of the passing girls all the way, got out of the elevator, and met Zhao Hu who was holding a mobile phone, "Captain, please, I want to take half a day off in the afternoon."

"Oh..." Bai Yutang just nodded, and Ma Han came out of the office, "Captain, please take half a day off in the afternoon."

"Oh..." Bai Yutang nodded again, and Bai Chi came out of another elevator, "Brother, I'll take half a day off in the afternoon..."

The corners of Bai Yutang's mouth twitched. Just as he was about to ask what you guys were doing, Ma Xin ran out from the forensic room next door, "Boss, my master and I are taking half a day off in the afternoon..."

On the other end, Luo Tian also touched his head, and came out with a mobile phone, "Captain, please, I want to take a long time in the afternoon..."

Before he could finish speaking, Bai Yutang stretched out his hand to stop everyone, "Are you rushing to get on the boat, or are you going to buy tickets together? Why are you asking for leave this afternoon?"

Everyone looked at each other, and Bai Yutang signaled to speak one by one.

Zhao Hu said, "I'm going to attend the funeral."

Bai Yutang raised his eyebrows - there's no way to refute it, leave it alone.

Looking at Ma Han again, Ma Han replied, "Attend the funeral."

Bai Chi also scratched his head, "attend the funeral."

Bai Yutang looked at Ma Xin again, and Ma Xin blinked, "Attend the funeral."

In the end, everyone looked at Luo Tian. Luo Tian was embarrassed, "Participate...to the funeral."

Zhan Zhao stroked his chin curiously, "What day is it today? There are so many funerals?"