Ghost Ship Murderer - Sound And Shadow 13

"I'm a little bit scared." Jiang Nan seemed a little embarrassed. Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang asked her to describe this terrifying experience, but this was something she wanted to forget immediately, how could she dare to recall it?

Zhan Zhao didn't force her either, and asked her to drink some hot tea to calm down a bit. He ran to ask Bai Chi for his Ipad, not knowing what he was looking for.

Bai Yutang didn't speak, and waited patiently on the side, while everyone else was busy.

"Did you know?" Zhan Zhao put an earphone in his right ear and seemed to be selecting songs on Chi Chi's Ipad, "Actually, Emilia is what you imagined."

Jiang Nan wondered, "Isn't it caused by hypnosis?"

Zhan Zhao was still concentrating on the music selection and nodded, "Actually, hypnosis is not magic, no one can create characters out of thin air, they are all pieced together based on certain data clues, imagination, or the basis of pictures, psychological changes, etc.

Actually, the first thing that made me doubt you was the music you chose.

Jiang Nan thought for a while, "What's wrong with those music?"

"Music is the thing that can best mobilize and express people's emotions. Art is the second language of human beings. In my opinion, the video art of painting and photography is like the expression and body of a person. Language, the emotions expressed are like watching a pantomime, you see the picture, and the voice thinks by yourself. On the other hand, music and singing are like human language, and the emotions expressed are like listening to a dialogue, and the sound is your own. Hearing it, the picture thinks to itself. However, the normal living environment of a normal person is that sound and picture coexist. It is difficult to find a period of time when there is no sound and only picture, or no picture and only sound. "

Jiang Nan nodded. Zhan Zhao said it very straightforwardly. Although he didn't know what he wanted to express, he could understand what he said.

Bai Chi blinked at Zhao Zhen——Brother seems to have improved his Mandarin level!

The corners of Zhao Zhen's mouth twitched—it was indeed a lot for civilians.

"The hypnotic technique used by the other party uses the content of the speech to make you imagine the picture, and then uses the picture to make you imagine the sound, that is to say, some pictures and sounds are imagined by you, while the rest of the sounds and pictures are the illusion is what the other party showed you, so in fact, you didn't see anything! What I want to know is what the other party said to you and showed you. You don't need to follow my train of thought during this process. You don't need to understand my behavior, just answer my questions." After Zhan Zhao finished speaking, he handed the earphones to Jiang Nan, "Listen."

Jiang Nan didn't quite understand Zhan Zhao's intention, but he stopped for a while while wearing headphones.

"Do you like it?" Zhan Zhao asked.

"Well, what do you mean?" Jiang Nan heard a male voice. The music was soothing, as if he had heard it before. It was the work of a famous singer.

"Do you like it?" Zhan Zhao asked, "Just a simple answer."

"Well...I don't like it." Jiang Nan shook his head, "But it seems to be very famous..."

"I don't know." Zhan Zhao smiled slightly, "So you don't need to worry about whether you are famous or not, or whether most people like it or not, just tell me your truest feelings."

"I don't like it." Jiang Nan was more decisive than before.

"What's the reason?" Zhan Zhao asked.

"The voice is not what I like." Jiang Nan answered.