Ghost Ship Murderer - Wake Up 20

Bai Yutang and Zhan Zhao came to Ruan Wengao's room together.

After all, this is a hospital, not a prison. The rooms are not so simple. There is a bedroom with a balcony, and a bathroom connected to the toilet.

Bai Yutang followed Zhan Zhao into the room. His first impression was that the room was clean and clear, and everything was arranged according to certain rules. Before, Bai Yutang always thought that Ruan Wengao had some military background, so the room should have a strong military atmosphere, but it didn't seem to be the case when he came in. Although it is very tidy, there is no trace of discipline in the tidiness, but a different flavor can be seen...

"Like a rich man's bedroom." Zhan Zhao said.

Bai Yutang didn't quite understand, "What do you mean?"

"The maid cleaned it up." Zhan Zhao replied.

Bai Yutang raised his eyebrows slightly, as if he understood, "I see."

"I seldom come in this room." Zhao Jue followed behind with folded arms, looking around, "This Ruan Wengao is very guarded against people and doesn't like to get along with people."

Bai Chi flipped through some notebooks on the table. They were all reading notes, or they were just pictures.

"Ruan Wengao has the habit of drawing?" Zhan Zhao asked Zhao Jue after a cursory glance.

"Well, and painting has its own characteristics." Zhao Jue has unique insights into painting, "Usually it is not difficult to draw well, but if you can see the characteristics with just one stroke of the brush, it is amazing... For painting The touch and the uniqueness of the strokes are just like the vocal cords of a person, they are natural, the more special, the more God appreciates them."

"Brother..." Bai Chi turned a few pages and looked up at Zhan Zhao.

Zhan Zhao smiled faintly. He had seen it before and nodded, "It's really special."

Bai Yutang didn't quite understand. When he took a look, his eyes widened a little, and a feeling of surprise emerged—every painting of Ruan Wengao had a round frame, just like... a stamp!

Bai Chi quickly flipped through a few pages and showed them to Bai Yutang.

Bai Yutang frowned slightly—the design sketches of several stamps:

One is the Emilia ship inside the circle - Ding Yuan, the first deceased in S City, has this mark on his body.

One has an "H" inside the circle - the guillotine, and there are weird handprints on the back, which is the mark on the body of the drowned Fade Chen.

One is a rose in a circle - Ryan, a talented golfer who died on the guillotine, has this mark on his hand.

...

All the stamps that Zhan Zhao and the others found on the deceased were from the stamps painted by Ruan Wengao.

Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang looked at each other. These pictures were created by Ruan Wengao himself? Or did he see it and draw it?

Seeing that the two seemed to be in a dilemma, Zhao Jue took a look at the drawing and smiled slightly, "All the lines here are full of imagination and exploration. The starting point of the painting is not copying but the technique of creation, which is his original creation.

Zhan Zhao frowned again. Could it be that Ruan Wengao was the murderer? But there are only sketches, where is the stamp?

Zhan Zhao, Bai Yutang, and Bai Chi began to search through boxes and cabinets, but they couldn't find the stamp of Shanghe.