Requiem Of The Murderer - Killer's Party 21

When they came to Liu Ying's door, everyone noticed that the door was open, Bai Yutang frowned, had anyone already come.

Reaching out and pushing the door open, as expected, the room was turned over in a mess, as if someone had been looking for something.

Bai Yutang frowned and looked down at the window.

Since the cello had walked downstairs just now, he did not forget to raise his head and wave his hand to them, then walked away quickly, and chased after him, it was probably too late.

Zhan Zhao walked around the room and whispered to Bai Yutang, "No matter what he was looking for, he probably didn't find it."

Bai Yutang nodded.

Chen Xi and Zhou Yi are quite puzzled, but they have some vague feeling that these people are not just students and teachers, it's not that simple.

Zhao Hu's threshold was quite good, and he asked Zhan Zhao, "What people can't you find, you can find it!" Zhan Zhao smiled and looked at Zhao Hu, "Huzi, where do you usually hide things?"

"Well." Zhao Hu thought for a while.

"He basically doesn't hide anything." Ma Han interjected, "Everything is thrown away."

Zhao Hu is happy.

"Speaking of which..." Zhan Zhao asked Zhao Hu, "I heard from my eldest brother the other day that he met your father at a dinner party. So your family is in business? It's quite rich."

Zhao Hu blinked, "Yeah... It seems to be selling something."

Bai Yutang flipped through a notebook on the table and replied inadvertently, "I have read his documents, and his family is well-off."

Zhan Zhao gave Zhao Hu an O's mouth shape, and asked Zhao Hu, "Isn't that Huzi Master Hu? Why doesn't he has the style of a noble gentleman, and he still acts like a ruffian, and he still likes to play white stripes when he is an undercover agent?"

Zhao Hu pouted, "Men have to rely on themselves!"

Ma Han laughed aside, "Huzi has no concept of money."

"Then what is the thing you are most afraid of being stolen?" Zhan Zhao asked Zhao Hu.

Zhao Hu looked around, saw Chen Xi and Zhou Yi muttering and didn't know what to say, so he whispered to Zhan Zhao, "Gun."

Zhan Zhao looked to the sky, "Apart from this, is there anything else?"

Zhao Hu raised his face and thought for a long time, "Oh! I have a set of NBA star cards."

"Where are you hiding?" Zhan Zhao asked.

"In the book." Zhao Hu looked at the bookshelf beside him, but the books were all on the ground, apparently being turned over.

"It's all turned over." Zhao Hu flat-mouthed.

"It means that what the other party is looking for is indeed something plate." Zhao Jue lingered and looked at the scenery.

"Disc or paper?" Zhao Hu looked at the table and saw that the notebook was gone. "Disc?"

Zhan Zhao waved his hand, "The audio equipment is intact, and the CDs are scattered around. It shouldn't be looking for CDs."

"The CD is scattered all over the place, why don't they look for the CD?" Zhao Hu asked.

"I'll never check them one by one." Zhao Jue said, "If you really look for a CD, you'll take all the CDs, which is more convenient, isn't it?"

"Then he was looking for pieces of paper..." Zhao Hu looked around, "Photos?"

Zhan Zhao smiled and nodded, "Well, one of them is a photo."