Requiem Of The Murderer - Crazy Wisdom 22

When Zhan Zhao and the others returned to school, the party was in the final rehearsal.

Bai Yutang looked around and saw a person—Zhao Zhen.

On the stage, Bai Chi was rehearsing a magic trick. In the audience below the stage, Zhao Zhen watched with relish, holding his chin with one hand on his legs and not even wearing a pair of sunglasses. Ai, the girls next to you have already started looking around, whispering and asking if it's Zhao Zhen?

Zhan Zhao looked at the sky, the Zhao family did not have the low-key gene in their blood.

Zhao Jue raised the corner of his mouth, ran over, sat down beside Zhao Zhen, and put his hand on his shoulder, "Call someone!"

Zhao Zhen was embarrassed. After a while, he squeezed out a sentence, "Uncle..."

"Good!" Zhao Jue rubbed his head.

On the stage, Bai Chi, who was rehearsing, suddenly lost his hand. The rabbit hidden in the hat ran out. Bai Chi hurried to chase, his face still red.

Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang shook their heads helplessly, Zhao Zhen was also nervous, and Zhao Jue smiled triumphantly, "Pure rabbit."

Just as Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang were about to go over, they were caught by Liu Meng, "Man! You two don't run away, just play a drama for me!"

"A drama?" Both of them were dumbfounded.

"You didn't give them the script?!" Liu Meng looked at Chen Xi angrily.

Chen Xi just woke up, he didn't know what he was doing just now, he was confused, "Ah?"

"Brother, what are you doing, it'll start in a while!" Chen Lu was also anxious, shoved the two scripts into Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang's hands, and pointed at Bai Yutang, "You play the killer."

"Kill..." Bai Yutang opened his mouth, before he could speak.

Chen Lu pointed at Zhan Zhao again, "You play a policeman!"

......

Zhan Zhao really wanted to refuse, but he couldn't help but snort.

Bai Yutang held the mask and cape that Liu Meng had stuffed into his hands, puzzled, "Why am I a killer?"

"You look like you!" Liu Meng and Chen Lu said in unison.

Bai Yutang opened his mouth.

"This is the character!" Liu Meng stuffed a piece of A4 paper into Bai Yutang's hand, "Hurry up and rehearse, you two are the protagonists!"

"The protagonist?" Bai Yutang was surprised, thinking that it would be less than an hour before he opened his eyes.

"Because the girls voted unanimously for you to leave the protagonist a few streets away, so..." Liu Meng patted him on the shoulder, "Our year-end bonus points depend on you two!" .

Bai Yutang stayed where he was, Zhan Zhao took the paper in his hand, "I have been trained to be a murder weapon since I was a child. I am pure and emotionless, and extremely ruthless. Killing like a numb is listed as the number one killer! Habit, evil laugh, Anyone who sees his smile will die, it is a deadly weapons, He walks on the bustling streets of the city with a lonely soul, but he is so lonely, knowing that one day he will be under the street lamp, his face will be raised forty-five degrees, saw upstairs, his fateful enemy and lover..."

"Cat." Bai Yutang felt dizzy, "Which script written by a brain-dead man, can I tear it up?"

"It's so funny!" Zhan Zhao stretched out his hand to pick his chin, "Come on, raise your head forty-five degrees and I'll take a look."