Ghost Ship Murderer - Ghost's Upper Body 11

Jiang Nan's sudden appearance is theoretically reasonable, and we can't say how suspicious she is, but it also can't be said that she has no suspicion at all, because everything is too coincidental.

Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang borrowed an inconspicuous black car and quietly followed Jiang Nan's car.

Zhao Zhen and Bai Chi also followed, and everyone else went back to the SCI headquarters.

Zhao Zhen yawned and dozed off in the back seat, and Xiao Bai Chi asked Zhan Zhao, "Brother, do you doubt Jiang Nan?"

Zhan Zhao thought it was funny, he turned around and asked Bai Chi, "Do you like Jiang Nan so much?"

Bai Chi pursed his lips, as if he was caught in some kind of memory.

"Did she bring you some memories?" Zhan Zhao asked with interest when he saw that he had a mental journey to explore.

"Well, didn't I say before that I liked the grandma she played in "Grey City"?" Bai Chi asked.

Zhan Zhao raised his face and thought for a while, "Gray City? Never heard of such a movie."

"It's from a low-budget movie. I went on a trip to France and watched it in a small theater during the summer vacation that year after the police academy. I'm so unhappy, I feel like I can't do anything to get my spirits up, so coincidentally I saw that movie." Bai Chi said.

"What is the movie about?" Zhan Zhao was curious, "Listen to the name, is it an obscure literary film?"

"On the contrary, it's an absurd comedy called Ash City, because the volcano around the city erupted not long ago, and volcanic ash covered the entire city. When people were fleeing, a grandma accidentally lost her dead wife. The only relic left for him was a small pocket watch. When she went back to look for it, she found a lot of dust covering the whole city. At that time, those parliaments and representatives of the people began to meet in the City Hall to clean up the dust, and how many people were required to clean and clean the dust. How to bear the cost, whether to wait for rescue, or do it yourself, if you get sick because of dust, how to deal with it, how to compensate for the loss, how to calculate the insurance...etc."

Zhao Zhen originally seemed to be asleep, but when he heard this, he laughed lightly, "It's really absurd and literary."

"When the whole city was arguing, the grandmother ran into the city herself. She didn't go to sweep the dust, but to find the lost pocket watch. While searching, she cleared the dust little by little and found the bottom of the dust. There are many stories of children. For example, there are children's toys buried in dust, or graffiti on the walls, as well as dead beggars who did not have time to escape, and a cat family who hid... Although it seems that her pocket watch was not found in the end... ...The story has no beginning or end, but after I read it, I feel less sad." Bai Chi touched his chin, "The grandma played by Jiang Nan has a story-like look, very quiet, and a sense of indifference to the world. Every time I feel sad and think of the look in her eyes, I will calm down a bit."

Zhan Zhao nodded and asked, "How do you feel after seeing yourself today?"

"Well, the feeling is that an actor is an actor. In reality, she feels completely different from that grandma, like a different person." After hearing what Bai Chi said, Zhan Zhao lightly tapped his fingers on his knees and seemed to be thinking about something, so he didn't say much.

At this time, Bai Yutang's car stopped and hid behind a flower bed.

Seeing the front, Jiang Nan's car drove into a villa area. There were no security personnel at the entrance, but there should be cameras.