Requiem Of The Murderer - The Bell Rings 25

In the darkened auditorium, Zhao Jue's few words temporarily stabilized the situation. The students began to look forward to the next show in the dark, some whispering, some using their mobile phones to illuminate.

There was not much time for Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang to analyze the situation in front of them, because if the darkness and silence lasted for more than a minute, the students would definitely riot again.

At this moment, everyone held their breaths and waited.

Bai Yutang grabbed the thing in his hand, frowned slightly, watched Bai Ye walk out, and made a phone call to him. In the darkness, there were only outlines and upward pointing fingers, but they were clear enough.

Bai Yutang picked up the phone and asked Ma Han, "Are you still there?"

"Yes." Ma Han pressed the speakerphone, and Zhao Hu squatted beside him, trying to remove the guidance device inside the sight, but he couldn't do it.

"Where's Eleven?" Bai Yutang asked.

"Run." Ma Han replied.

"Bai Ye went up, and then you can do whatever he tells you to do." Bai Yutang said.

"Bai..." Ma Han and Zhao Hu looked up and saw Bai Ye appearing beside him. In the darkness, the man approached silently. Only when they were close at hand did they realize that there was someone beside them. Cold sweat... If this was a sneak attack, wouldn't it be dead.

Ma Han was a little wary, but fortunately Bai Yutang called first, otherwise he and Zhao Hu might have fought back instinctively. Of course, it's not necessarily the case if it doesn't work.

Bai Ye picked up the gun and chose the firing position.

Ma Han reminded him, "It's dark, where are you aiming?"

"Snapped......" Just as he finished speaking, a chasing light landed in the center of the stage.

The students who had been suffocated immediately became excited, and wherever they went, a person appeared.

Everyone was slightly curious. Even Liu Meng and Chen Xi, who acted as hosts, turned over the announcement sheet. Is there such a program?

Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang tilted his head on the stand, and saw a person standing in the center of the stage with a violin in his hand...

Apart from seeing the man in a silver-gray suit, with a gray top hat, and a slender body with perfect proportions, he couldn't tell who he was.

He held a violin on his shoulders, and after the bow drew a nice arc, the gorgeous G major string serenade sounded.

Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang opened his mouth slightly - super nice!

Zhan Zhao grabbed Bai Yutang's clothes and shook it twice, "Isn't that Zhao Zhen? Do you think eldest brother will pay him an appearance fee?"

Bai Yutang held his forehead. At this moment, his mind was full of confusion. What exactly does Zhao Jue want to do?

The students present were stunned at first, and then began to applaud. After all, they belong to an aristocratic school, and violin and piano are almost compulsory courses. One or two are full of praise for this piano skill.

Bai Chi looked around, Zhao Zhen was still there just now, why did he come on stage to perform the violin all of a sudden? Also, his Zhao Zhen is really a big star, he can do everything well!

While everyone was listening to the music seriously, intoxicated by the beautiful notes, suddenly the second chasing light lit up.

Everyone's eyes immediately moved away from Zhao Zhen and came to the second circular light spot. They originally thought that a beautiful woman would dance to the music, but unexpectedly I heard a "meow".