Ghost Ship Murderer - Undead Blue Color 24

He Ying rushed in suddenly, not only frightened everyone, but also claimed to have seen a ghost in broad daylight.

Zhao Hu said that the girl's head was broken, right? What the hell is going on in the blue sky?

Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang heard Lin Ruo say that the matter of Emilia was reaching a critical point, and were interrupted by He Ying, feeling a little helpless.

Bai Yutang originally wanted Zhao Hu and Ma Han to go to the next door to make a statement for He Ying. They continued to listen to Lin Ruo talking about Emilia, but the girl was impatient and came over, "Just now a female ghost hit me on the head, and pushed me down the stairs! Then took away the ring I picked up!"

"Ring?" Zhan Zhao was slightly taken aback, looking at He Ying, "What ring?"

"It's bright and big, a diamond ring!" He Ying said, "I was on the phone with Xin Xin in the corridor, and when I saw something shiny on the steps, I picked it up and it was a ring. Whoever drops such an expensive ring will be beaten."

"Are you sure it's an expensive ring?" Bai Yutang was a little curious. These days, many decorative rings don't cost much but look very realistic.

"Of course I'm sure!" He Ying was quite confident in this aspect, "If you don't believe me, ask Xin Xin, what kind of jewelry, real gold and silver, I can probably tell the price by weighing it, and the error is within 100 yuan! "

Zhao Hu was surprised, "So awesome?"

He Ying smiled, "You have to pursue something!"

"Describe that ring." Zhao Jue opened his mouth suddenly, propping his chin. He Ying glanced at him, her heart pounding—oh, good men have been snatched away.

"This ring weighs at least three carats." He Ying said.

Everyone was a little surprised—three carats?

"Who lost such a big ring so carelessly?" Zhao Hu wondered.

"A three-carat diamond should have a serial number." Ma Han asked, "What exactly does it look like?"

"The ring setting is silver." He Ying continued.

The corners of everyone's mouths twitched.

Zhan Zhao was curious, "Is the three-carat diamond ring made of silver?"

"That's right, the ring has waves and ripples on it. It's very beautiful, and it's a classic." He Ying described it carefully, "And, the diamonds are bluish, like blue diamonds."

"How much do you estimate that is worth?" Zhao Hu asked curiously.

"This is no longer estimating the price of the jewelry itself. I suspect it is a family heirloom or an antique." He Ying said quite seriously.

"What happened after that?" Bai Yutang asked, "Who attacked you?"

"Female ghost!" He Ying had a complicated expression on her face, "I just squatted down to pick up the ring and took a look, but my head hurt and I fell directly from the upstairs. When I rolled down, I saw the ring on the upper floor. There is a woman standing, dressed in white, with messy black long hair, her face is so pale, she feels very young, not twenty years old. I saw her for a moment, as if she was floating in mid-air. It scared me to death Then I probably fell and hurt myself, and when I was lying on the ground, I was spinning and saw blood flowing through my eyes... At this time, the woman in white clothes suddenly appeared beside me, and she took the ring from me. I felt her hands were cold and cold. After that I passed out and woke up lying on the hospital bed"

Zhan Zhao asked, "Is it a patient in your hospital?"

"Isn't it the first day that ghost appeared in the hospital!" What He Ying said surprised everyone.