Requiem Of The Murderer - Secret Base 03

"Grumble rumble~" Zhan Zhao felt like he was being held down by some boulder, and he heard strange noises. When he felt that he was about to lose his breath, Zhan Zhao suddenly opened his eyes. A round cat face appeared in front of him.

Zhan Zhao blinked, only to see Lu Ban lying on his chest, with two paws on either side of his shoulders, squinting his eyes and sleeping soundly, and making the unique purr of a cat.

Zhan Zhao was startled, sat up, and saw that he was still on the plane, Bai Yutang was reading documents with a notebook beside him, and he was lying on the sofa.

"Well..." Zhan Zhao stretched out his hand to pick up Lu Ban and put it on the ground, "Huh, why did he follow come here?"

Bai Yutang didn't look up, he stretched out his hand and pointed to the corner beside him.

He saw Bai Chi holding a large bag of cat food and feeding a group of kittens. Lilia and the little lion also came, and were dozing on Lisbon's back.

"Can't we all stay at home?" Bai Chi was reluctant to bear this group of pets.

Zhan Zhao yawned and sat up, "What time is it?"

"It's not even two o'clock." Bai Yutang looked at his watch, "It's almost there."

Zhan Zhao took a cup and ran to the kitchen to pour a cup of coffee. When he walked to the door of the kitchen, he saw Zhao Jue leaning on the cabin door, looking at the night scene below intently through the circular glass window.

Zhan Zhao saw that there was some brewed coffee, and reached out to touch it. It was hot! He quickly poured a cup and took a sip. He took a deep breath, and sure enough, Bai Chi's coffee was the best!

When he looked up, he saw Zhao Jue leaning against the glass window to look at him. Zhan Zhao didn't pay attention just now. There was also a coffee cup in Zhao Jue's hand.

Zhan Zhao walked over, "Did you make the coffee?"

Zhao Jue smiled, "You just drink like this, aren't you afraid that I will poison you?"

Zhan Zhao looked at him while holding the coffee, "You can still make coffee, it's unbelievable."

Zhao Jue laughed even more happily, and went to touch Zhan Zhao's cup lightly with a coffee cup, making a "ding" sound, and then continued leaning against the window to look at the scenery.

"T City has very few lights at night." Zhan Zhao also walked over.

"It's not a prosperous city." Zhao Jue raised his brows, "Compared to City S, it's a suburb."

"Why are noble schools built in that kind of place?" Zhan Zhao asked the question that has always existed. "I can understand that schools are built in the suburbs, but they are usually in the suburbs of large modern cities. Why go to a remote city?"

"That's a very special school." Zhao Jue smiled slightly, "A school that teaches children how to feed the weak."

Zhan Zhao frowned slightly, "In the real world, the weak eat the strong, and it is not always a bad thing for children to know. Once they are overprotected, children will feel that the outside world is a fairy tale from a young age. Once they face the real society, they will find that it is a horror story, and they will be easily hurt. "

Zhao Jue smiled, "Of course normal teaching is necessary, but in the end, being a lamb to be slaughtered and being a wolf eating sheep are two different things."

Zhan Zhao was stunned for a while, "You mean, that school deliberately trains students to be cannibals?"

"To be exact, some students." Zhao Jue took another sip of coffee, "Some specific, very few, very special. Special people usually can create miracles, and history is also made by a group of special people and pay attention to special details, and make it!"