Ghost Ship Murderer - Prey and Accomplices 14

Under Zhan Zhao's guidance, Jiang Nan overcame the sense of fear like a locked door, and narrated her experiences in the past few days.

These few days, for Jiang Nan, it was a complete horror movie.

Since she took over the role of Emilia, subtle changes have taken place in her life, and everything is gradual. First, she feels that she has an extra pair of eyes in her life.

Jiang Nan is a woman who is so brave that she lacks a sense of fear. In other words, she has experienced too many hardships in her life, as well as too many people and things, which made her very confident in herself and has a strong control over the things around her. ability.

But this kind of fear that gradually rose from the bottom of my heart was indescribable. Jiang Nan began to suspect that someone was following her.

But think rationally, she is not a youth idol, what kind of crazy fans would she have? Most of the younger children don't know her now, and she is low-key and doesn't have much money, so she shouldn't be targeted by anyone.

Jiang Nan greeted the economic company, and the company immediately contacted the police.

The police sent professionals to accompany her for a few days, and they left after making sure that no one was following or trying to hurt her. At the same time, everyone felt that Jiang Nan's mental state was a little nervous, maybe she was too tired, and advised her to rest more.

The brokerage company also felt that Emilia's script was a bit weird. Many people advised her not to act in the play when it came to the Emilia's curse that had caused a lot of trouble before.

But at this time, Jiang Nan became very interested in the role of Emilia.

A good role is fatal to an actor, so Jiang Nan decided to continue studying the script and relax.

Gradually, Jiang Nan, who is highly adaptable, got used to the feeling of being spied on, and even developed a strange sense of satisfaction from enjoying fear.

She began to feel that living in fear could help her better understand Emilia's character. In addition, because she has seldom been exposed to horror movies, she wants to let herself find out the feeling of acting in horror movies from the scary atmosphere...

So, she rented a ghost house villa, and found Stephen's underground garage to practice, and started a role experience that seemed extremely crazy to outsiders.

Generally speaking, if a person is too strong, others will ignore her. If a person is too bold, no one will worry that she will be afraid... Jiang Nan is like this. Since Jiang Nan showed that she was no longer afraid and had adapted to these states, to be honest, even the big men in the brokerage company were a little afraid of her.

Who would dare to live in a haunted house at night? So everyone left her and let her facing the darkness and fear alone...

At this moment, Emilia appeared.

Emilia appeared at dusk. That afternoon, after Jiang Nan finished a TV talk show, she was driving home by car. She felt very tired.

The car drove along the path to the villa. Jiang Nan leaned against the car window and slowly opened his eyes, and saw that the sky in the distance was red - a rare bloody setting sun.

"The weather is so weird." Jiang Nan muttered to herself.

At this time, I heard a voice between a woman and a girl saying, "It's going to rain."

Jiang Nan was slightly taken aback, thinking that she had tinnitus, and looked around, but there was no one around.

"Little Gu?" Jiang Nan called.