Requiem Of The Murderer - Origins 31

"Eleven never accepts apprentices. After B.K. disappeared, he has been a lone wolf for 20 years. Why did he teach you?" Bai Ye took a cigarette and inadvertently asked Ma Han beside him.

Ma Han shook his head, "I don't know."

"Brother Ma has talent." Zhao Hu heard from Ma Han about his encounter with Eleven before, so he went to slip some words to Bai Ye.

Bai Ye's eyebrows showed a clear look, "So that's the case, that was 20 years ago, right?"

"Almost." Ma Han nodded.

"No wonder." Bai Ye smiled lightly, "It's really interesting."

"What do you mean?" Ma Han looked at Bai Ye in confusion.

Bai Ye was silent for a moment, "It's really thanks to you that Eleven has survived these 20 years."

"What do you mean?" Ma Han was surprised.

"I just said he has a crush on you!" Zhao Hu yelled while Ma Han kicked him away and asked Bai Ye, "What do you mean?"

"Don't get me wrong, Eleven likes bullets better than people, it's just that you have a special meaning for him." Bai Ye waved his hand, "Especially when you were a child."

"Wow!" Zhao Hu shouted.

Just when Ma Han was puzzled, Zhao Hu suddenly clapped his hands, "I see, maybe he is your father!"

Ma Han gave Zhao Hu a brain hammer across Bai Ye.

"How about you call him an Uncle?" Zhao Hu scratched the back of his head with an innocent look, "Otherwise, why would he be such a cold-blooded killer taking care of you so much?"

Ma Han was speechless. At this moment, Ma Xin and Gongsun also wandered over, and Gongsun was carrying a large box in his hand.

Just when Zhao Hu said that Eleven is Ma Han's father, Ma Xin pounced on Zhao Hu's ear, "You're going to die!"

Zhao Hu covered his ears and begged for mercy.

Gongsun looked at Ma Han's face and shook his head, "No, the facial structure is not genetically related to Eleven, and the body is not similar."

"Did you hear me!" Ma Xin pinched Zhao Hu's ear, "Let my mother hear that you are dead, and I won't let you go to the house for dinner in the future!"

Zhao Hu covered his ears and admitted his mistake, and looked at the two of them in confusion, "Why are you two here?"

"Brother Bai asked us to come." Ma Xin said, "He said he was watching a play here, and Luo Tian and the others went to the canyon to perform a mission."

"Ah?!" Zhao Hu was startled and waved to Ma Han, "Brother Xiao Ma, let's go too."

Ma Han nodded to follow.

Gongsun stopped him, "Jintang said it would be better for the two of you to wait here."

"Why?" Zhao Hu was dissatisfied.

"There are still things for you to do later." Gongsun lifted the huge box to Ma Han, "Zhao Jue gave it to you."

Ma Han was puzzled and opened the box. It was the old-fashioned homemade sniper rifle, the one that was sealed in the wall with B.K.'s body, but it seemed to have been refurbished. After this gun has been modified, it has a very long range and a lot of power. B.K. is worthy of being the best firearms expert.

Bai Jintang exhaled and said, "Eleven takes care of you so much because of fate."

"Fate?" Ma Han was puzzled, "What do you mean?"