Ghost Ship Murderer - The Corridor Of The Ghost Ship 29

After Bai Yutang saw the figure, he and Luo Tian took the lead in chasing after him.

The others followed suit.

But after turning a few turns... The interior of the ship is like a labyrinth, with crisscross corridors everywhere, and the same everywhere, blood stains all over the floor, blood stains all over the walls, and the door number on each door is different. Covered by blood, so that every door is similar, and soon everyone lost their sense of direction, and.

"Where's Yutang?" Zhan Zhao asked Ma Xin.

Ma Xin looked around, and found that there were only two SWAT members left behind, and the others had gone to nowhere.

"I seem to have seen them turn right just now." Ma Xin scratched his head. They were at most a few steps slower. How could they disappear after chasing them?

Zhan Zhao frowned, took out his phone to check - there was no signal.

The SWAT team had a walkie-talkie. They turned on the walkie-talkie. The other two SWAT team members said they were with Zhao Jue and Zhao Zhen, but they didn't know where they were. They didn't see Bai Yutang and Luo Tian.

...

Zhao Jue yawned and asked Zhao Zhen, "Where's that kitten?"

Zhao Zhen spread his hands - he didn't see it.

Bai Yutang lost track of Emilia, frowned, and turned around, only to see Luo Tian behind him.

"Where's Zhan Zhao?" Bai Yutang asked.

Luo Tian turned around, "Just now they followed...why?"

Bai Yutang looked around, frowned and patted the wall, "There seems to be something wrong with this place."

"Go back." Luo Tian wanted to go back, but Bai Yutang held him back, "The direction is wrong."

Luo Tian opened his mouth wide... Will he go in the wrong direction?

"Look around, but don't turn the corner." Bai Yutang said, and took a few steps forward, Luo Tian simply followed him closely.

After walking a few more steps, the two of them saw the door of a room ajar in front of them. When Bai Yutang opened the door, he smelled a faint smell... couldn't help frowning - it seemed to be the smell of food, it was still fresh and not spoiled.

"Captain." Luo Tian pointed to the table.

Bai Yutang walked over to look, and saw two empty lunch boxes on the table, several packs of mineral water in the corner, some newspapers and magazines, and a power strip.

Bai Yutang frowned, "Is there someone living on the boat?"

"If it's Emilia." Luo Tian whispered, "I can understand eating, she reads newspapers and magazines? Why hide on the boat?"

Bai Yutang looked around for clues, "There is no garbage, someone is giving her something, and then took it away."

"This boat belongs to Stephen." Luo Tian asked, "Could it be him?"

Bai Yutang pushed open the door and looked out. He wanted to ask Zhan Zhao to come over. It might be more helpful for him to see the scene.

But at the same time he opened the door, something behind the door fell down with a "click".

Bai Yutang closed the door and took a look back. On the wall behind the door, there were a few nails and a few fire axes hanging on them. One of them was hit by the door and fell to the ground.

Luo Tian squatted down to pick up the axe, and saw blood on the axe.

Hanging the ax back to its original position, Luo Tian counted - five nails, four axes... one was missing.