Toothless Murderer - Dark Mode Fully On 15

Zhao Jue and Zhan Zhao raised their heads and looked at the old man with slack-eyed eyes. At this moment, the elevator door had been closed, and the three of them were in the closed elevator together, and the old man had a knife in his hand.

Fortunately, the elevators in the hospital are required to accommodate at least one emergency bed, so they are quite spacious and not as narrow as ordinary elevators.

But no matter how spacious it is, there will be a distance of one or two cloth at most. The uncle raised his knife.

"Yeah!" Zhao Jue hid behind Zhan Zhao, grabbed the clothes on his shoulders, "I'm so scared!"

Zhan Zhao glanced at Zhao Jue speechlessly, but now is not the time to talk about this, the old man seemed irrational, he kept his head sullen and didn't make any eye contact with them, and rushed towards Zhan Zhao with a knife in both hands .

Zhan Zhao instantly regretted that when Bai Yutang taught him self-defense, he took the opportunity to touch Bai Yutang's abdominal muscles, but after learning it, his taste changed. In addition... he seems to have a gun... where did he put the gun?

Just as he was distracted, the old man had already rushed forward. Zhan Zhao felt that Zhao Jue was pulling him aside, as if he wanted to face the old man directly.

Zhan Zhao was startled, and instinctively stretched out his hand, with quick eyesight and quick hands, he grabbed the knife.

Although Zhan Zhao has no fighting experience, he is an adult male at any rate, and he may also secrete adrenaline. A thought flashed through his mind—at least not let Zhao Jue do it!

So, Zhan Zhao didn't remember the pain anymore, grabbed the knife in the old man's hand, and kicked the old man.

Originally, they went from the third floor to the second floor.

The elevator door had already been opened, and the old man was kicked by Zhan Zhao, and he stepped back a few steps before getting out of the elevator.

But the old man's hand was holding on to the knife tightly, so Zhan Zhao felt that his hand was stuck in the flesh and was pulled out again - the pain made his forehead break out in cold sweat.

There were many people coming and going in the hospital. There were many people waiting at the elevator door, but the sudden change made many people panic. Some people saw the bloody knife in the uncle's hand and screamed.

"Security! Here!" At this moment, He Ying, who rushed down the stairs the fastest, held the phone in one hand and called for the security guard behind her loudly.

But the old man stood still and rushed towards the elevator without stopping.

When he rushed over, the elevator door was just closing. The old man's behavior was very strange. He seemed to have lost his mind and bumped into the elevator door...

Following his impact, the elevator door opened again.

The old man fell to the ground with a "bang". Just as he was about to get up again, the safety staircase door next to him was knocked open, and Bai Yutang rushed out, grabbed the old man's hand and twisted it behind him.

Behind him are Bai Ye and others who followed.

The knife fell to the ground, and there was blood on it.

As soon as Bai Yutang saw the blood heart, his throat hung in his throat, and he suddenly turned his face to look in the elevator, and saw Zhan Zhao frowning, looking at the old man who was restrained by him, with one hand in front of him, covered in blood and hands turned red.