Toothless Murderer - Intuition And Reasoning 07

Where is the missing diary?

Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang walked out side by side.

Zhan Zhao suddenly asked Bai Yutang, "Do you know?"

Bai Yutang thought for a while, "I probably know."

"Then where can we find it?" Zhan Zhao seemed to want to test Bai Yutang.

"Should we ask someone?" Bai Yutang asked.

Zhan Zhao raised his eyebrows slightly, "That's right, you should have guessed this kind of thing earlier than Zhao Jue and I."

When Bai Yutang heard what Zhan Zhao said, he was a little puzzled, "How do you say it?"

"Because it has something to do with feelings." Zhan Zhao said seriously, "Both Zhao Jue and I are not normal in this respect, but you are more normal."

Helplessly, Bai Yutang patted Zhan Zhao's head, "What's wrong?"

Zhan Zhao opened the car door and took the co-pilot's seat, "This case is very special."

Bai Yutang started the car and drove away, nodding, "In this case, we have a chance to prevent the murder from happening. On the contrary, if we fail, we will just watch people die."

Who are Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang looking for?

Bai Yutang called Ma Han first and asked him if Ran Shaoqi was with him and Chen Jiayi?

Ma Han nodded and said that Chen Jiayi was worried that Ran Shaoqi's mood would not be stable, so she sent him home first and took care of him.

Bai Yutang nodded and asked Ma Han, "Ask Ran Shaoqi for me. If Chang Yan wanted to hide a letter addressed to him, where would he hide it?"

Ma Han didn't quite understand, but he still walked over and asked Ran Shaoqi.

Ran Shaoqi held the teacup at this time, was silent for a while, and sighed softly, "She will hide in the stone wall of the porch of the west gate of the park castle on the top of Xishan Mountain."

Bai Yutang frowned after hearing the long answer—Xishan...

"It's so far away." Zhan Zhao also frowned.

"It will take at least an hour to drive there, and it will take at least an hour to climb to the top of the mountain to find the porch of the park." Bai Yutang sighed, "It seems to be physical work."

"What's wrong?" Ma Han asked Bai Yutang.

"It's nothing." Bai Yutang seemed a little helpless when he heard Ma Han's voice, knowing that he was bored and he was doing nothing while others were investigating the case, so he probably couldn't stand it anymore, so he said, "By the way, do you think Ran Shaoqi is a good person or a bad person?"

Ma Han froze for a moment, even Zhan Zhao turned to look at Bai Yutang.

Ma Han thought for a while, and asked, "Which position do you stand on to answer?"

Bai Yutang laughed, "It's up to you."

Ma Han was silent for a while, and could hear footsteps and doors closing.

Ma Han closed the door, walked into the corridor, and replied nonchalantly, "I hate this kind of man."

Zhan Zhao raised his chin and asked into the hands-free phone, "Oh? Why? He is a national treasure artist."

Ma Han walked to the window sill, lit a cigarette, and answered slowly, "Is there any other value besides being able to play the piano?"

"Wow...the evaluation is so low!" Zhan Zhao clicked his tongue twice, "Do you like listening to Chang Yan's songs?"